Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
this was such a nice place for people to show their FanArt which they made themselves with time, effort and creativity. Now its all just AI images and photoshop of existing renders. SUCKS
Sadly AI is taking over most of the fan art threads and now people are just taking images from the games and upscaling them with AI programs, so some of us have moved on to smaller fan art threads where AI isn't really used much or some just don't see the point in making 3D renders anymore.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
change is a constant. adaptation is a very good skill.

bet ya all those old style artists who use canvass, stone, metal, and wood, cried foul when computer graphics came out; calling computer graphics people lazy asses, who have no right to call themselves artists. the academics certainly voiced their displeasure against computer graphics which, according to them, was created by satan.

AI will only perform well if people who use it make an effort to match L&P's visual masterpieces. lazy, so called artists, who barely make any effort to match the visual standards and quality for L&P's models , sorta kill the mood, ya. is not really AI's fault. is lazy peoples' fault.

to give an example. conair oops uses AI, but the visuals are spot on; meaning he worked on the images until they matched L&P's standards; and in some cases, surpassed them.

what you see from most of the rest who use AI is, human laziness; human foibles. don't blame a computer program when it's being used by lazies.

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
change is a constant. adaptation is a very good skill.

bet ya all those old style artists who use canvass, stone, metal, and wood, cried foul when computer graphics came out; calling computer graphics people lazy asses, who have no right to call themselves artists. the academics certainly voiced their displeasure against computer graphics which, according to them, was created by satan.

AI will only perform well if people who use it make an effort to match L&P's visual masterpieces. lazy, so called artists, who barely make any effort to match the visual standards and quality for L&P's models , sorta kill the mood, ya. is not really AI's fault. is lazy peoples' fault.

to give an example. conair oops uses AI, but the visuals are spot on; meaning he worked on the images until they matched L&P's standards; and in some cases, surpassed them.

what you see from most of the rest who use AI is, human laziness; human foibles. don't blame a computer program when it's being used by lazies.
Intelligent thinking...no rules in art!

Reactions: gunzen

lionheart118

Mar 10, 2024
Woww! you are the best ! congratulations!!!did you remember the scene in the pool with alyssa and sam ?they are playing all 4.i want you to make sam put down Sophias strapless top and expose her tits in front of her son to make him angry and jealous because he touch his mom's breasts .please .the pic from the game in the end
Also it would be good to have the next scene, what they talked about when swam to the other side of the pool, did she grab him under the water?

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sadly AI is taking over most of the fan art threads and now people are just taking images from the games and upscaling them with AI programs, so some of us have moved on to smaller fan art threads where AI isn't really used much or some just don't see the point in making 3D renders anymore.
still AI can't make scene.. just same old scenes with AI cloths.. boring... someone should try AI deepfake... that would be promising than these fake renders

Reactions: Mikk88 and ann87ra

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
this was such a nice place for people to show their FanArt which they made themselves with time, effort and creativity. Now its all just AI images and photoshop of existing renders. SUCKS
Not only that, AI images of people that doesn't look anything like the characters like the one a few posts above saying it's Ellie and Sophia and yet it looks nothing like them.
Maybe we need the moderators to take action and either get rid of AI images all together or label those who post images of unrelated people as spam.

lionheart118

Mar 10, 2024
So, in my last post, 'Chic Style', I shared this modified photo by me with a filter to a 2d character. I wanted to know how much my 'real' Sophia would look like the ingame character using that filter, because comparing a 'real' person to a 3D character it's not that easy. As it had a good acceptance, I share the result pre filter now. (I did some little modifications to the one I put the filter on)

Real Life Sophia

View attachment 1119154

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prior real life Sophia https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3650968

I already made a younger Sophia in underwear, from a real photo, that I will share soon. But this time she will look more like a render than a real photo, it's part of a experiment. Stay tuned.
And a body like Alice Eve ohhh boy!!!! Great job!!! BTW the one in the laft somehow resembles me Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes