• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Combined Edition - found on the OP (Original Post/Page) - it's not updated since a 1.95 came out.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
This forum is for Fan Art, not for discussing the games development.

I'm just trying to point you and others to the correct forum for your discussion, where you'll get more responses on your topics.
You say, the correct forum... Well, I would rather agree with Aleks Mark than with you (Im not talking about some questions that are clearly misplaced here). His ideas were based on a concrete fan art render by gkdanuka, my 'alternative story' texts followed the render by conair_oops. Do you really think that discussions arising from fan art CG should be placed in the main game thread, because - as you suggest - they belong to the game development and not to fan art?

I believe that fan art notion should not be limited to the graphics. And please take into account that not all F95 users may share your views on 'correct fora'.

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Pau945825

Mar 18, 2024
The Morning After
Full

View attachment 1473986
View attachment 1473987 View attachment 1473989
View attachment 1473992 View attachment 1473994

Download

Hope you guys enjoyed it!
You are amazing pixil your work is unique better than standard.
I wanted to ask you and the forum if anyone knows
In the version "dressing up" and "after morning" is there with sound?
Like in the others?
Thanks and sorry if I am off topic .

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
Hey there, I am looking for some hair assets for Sophia and Ellie atm.
Maybe someone here can help me?
View attachment 3589048
View attachment 3589049 View attachment 3589054

Thanks in advance....

Oh here something I made yesterday :)

View attachment 3589050
You'll find most of your answers in the OP and @Alley_Cat 's list of assets
Many assets were already identified by different users in this thread. The best (and fastest imo) way to retrieve this information is to use the search function in this thread with keywords like asset / duf / hair / ...

Sophia:
Ellie:
Patricia:

david449

Jan 3, 2019
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes