• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Well, I have to say that the difference is light.
Significant colour differences are rare, slight differences are the rule. They are not noticed by the environment and give rise to misdiagnosis. Due to the lack of pigment, the affected eye usually appears slightly lighter (bluer), but it can also appear darker (heterochromia inversa).

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Significant colour differences are rare, slight differences are the rule. They are not noticed by the environment and give rise to misdiagnosis. Due to the lack of pigment, the affected eye usually appears slightly lighter (bluer), but it can also appear darker (heterochromia inversa).
No problem with that.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Ok, as promised in the game thread (Original post) I started working on Sophia fan art. This is a very early preview, no more than 1 - 2 hours in, so do not judge yet :) It is going to take a while to do it as I can only dedicate my spare time. This one will also be very tame for this forum standards, but I could do something more explicit. That's not a problem. No weird stuff though. Sorry, not my cup of tea :)
I am using one of the recent screen grabs as reference (featured in top right corner). Mostly to capture her likeness to be honest as already changed some things. Extent of nudity for example.

So far I got this:
Untitled.jpg
Stay tuned :)

Update:
Some more work done. Mostly deciding on the colour scheme and starting defining tones and values (shadows and colour) + few corrections here and there. Still very early stages, few hours in. Half of her face is in shade because that is as far as I got in the recent session.
I'd recommend to bookmark this post if you want to see progress. Will be throwing updates now and there when fill like it or bulk work done.
Finished work will most likely be posted separately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shemaleNL

Apr 18, 2023
Hi,
I tried programming for the first time today
and was testing whether I could achieve what I wanted
and I think so
Even though I've never done anything like this before, I managed a lot today
I had to compromise on the resolution but I think it's ok
here is the result from today
I'm happy about suggestions
got a virus alert not to download this.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
got a virus alert not to download this.
I'm currently running Avast on the system, it's taking a while
and then Microsoft Windows Defender
was always on and the system is only 4 weeks old
It could be that the scanners start up on AGS 3.6.0

1715315972147.png
1715315992077.png

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Good job. It looks like we're seeing a render from the promised sequel to Aiden's Revenge. But something is wrong. Then I realized that from Sofia’s appearance it looked like she had just left prison and immediately went outside. But the ring with the stone demonstratively shows that she is with Aiden (in the main game she wore a wedding ring). Let's remember the clothes that Sofia wore in the taxi on her way to meet Aiden - provocative but very elegant, just in Aiden's style. It just seems to me that Aiden’s character is much more complex than a stereotyped petty hooligan with the habits of a bandit, but now we see Sofia, in her entire image, very similar to such a character’s girlfriend. I respect the author’s opinion and his concept, I just want the continuation to be just as interesting. Yes, I apologize to those who think that I am too carried away by the discussion, but the forum is probably interesting because it gives new views. Thanks again to the author for his work and we look forward to the continuation.:)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: LFARA
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes