Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Really delightfully depicted how she rolls all the way back with her eyes in the highest horniest ecstasy,
while the drool rolls out of her mouth,and she really sees all the stars in the sky,
having one fiercest squirting orgasm after another,until she has really sucked all the juices out of their body!!
and then really wonderfully funny to see at the end how Dylan is secretly jerking off on the floor during the most fervent fuck of his sister !!

A delightful,wild,fiery Ellie completely in her element,
with her brother,the sneaky cuck,
Truly gorgeous made as always,Kthulu_SFM !!:love::love:
Love the way you always inject a bit of your interpretation of the renders mate! Please keep doing this! :love:

Oct 1, 2020
Hey!

Brought you a pairing I believe I only did once hahaha Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

Damn this was hard to finish, Ellie is so fucking hot goddamnit hahah :eek::love:

This came from a suggestion Jar775 did a long time ago, hope you enjoy it mate! ;)

I apologize in advance for the Dylan slander... SYKE! Fuck the brat! Give Sophia back her game! :mad:

Characters: Ellie, Aiden, Andre and Dylan

Name: Big Sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No GUI:
View attachment 3983687 View attachment 3983688 View attachment 3983689 View attachment 3983690 View attachment 3983691 View attachment 3983692 View attachment 3983694
View attachment 3983696 View attachment 3983679 View attachment 3983681 View attachment 3983682 View attachment 3983683 View attachment 3983684
Nicebro

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hey!

Brought you a pairing I believe I only did once hahaha Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

Damn this was hard to finish, Ellie is so fucking hot goddamnit hahah :eek::love:

This came from a suggestion Jar775 did a long time ago, hope you enjoy it mate! ;)

I apologize in advance for the Dylan slander... SYKE! Fuck the brat! Give Sophia back her game! :mad:

well, your art is 100 percent great. i just can't get behind you dissing dylan all the time. your art is great, but i get dismayed every time you diss dylan. either way, nothing i can do about it. it is your art. if you really dislike dylan, maybe you can just keep him out of your work altogether? well, like i said it's your art.
Its all in good fun mate :D Its a fictional character ;)

I think I like to diss him because its my own way of venting a bit of the frustration of him stealing Sophia's spotlight.
Nothing too deep :D

See ya!
i don't understand when you say dylan is stealing sophia parker's spotlight.

these are the things happened in game.

sophia lowers her bikini top so sam can partially see her nipples.
sophia, while wearing a bikini, has her feet massaged by dylan in the upstairs bath tub.
sophia strips down to pasties and panties and shows her body off to elementary students.
sophia allows dylan to fondle her bare breasts in the bath tub, but she keeps her bottoms on.
sophia makes out with sam on his bed, having her bare breasts fondled and sucked. later, her panties are removed too, showing herself completely naked to sam.
sophia dates dylan, then later in the hot tub, bikini top removed and they make out; ending with dry humping.
sophia mounts a dildo while someone else is watching, in someone else's house
sophia allows a male stranger to finger her and fondle her breasts in the sauna.
sophia eats out ellie's pussy
sophia goes completely bare in the shower with another couple, and jerks the guy off

so, please clarify when you say dylan is stealing sophia's spotlight? (edit: no sarcasm intended. i just don't see what you see.)

Last edited:

AmazingHermit

Aug 21, 2023
Hey!

No GUI:
View attachment 3983687 View attachment 3983688 View attachment 3983689 View attachment 3983690 View attachment 3983691 View attachment 3983692 View attachment 3983694
View attachment 3983696 View attachment 3983679 View attachment 3983681 View attachment 3983682 View attachment 3983683 View attachment 3983684
Amazing work as always bro…
I am still waiting for the Mr. Parker welcome home’s next part. Please shed some light on this topic…

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Hey!

No GUI:
Awesome! Finally Ellie, pairing with Aiden is superb! More is required, of course (y)

Last edited:

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey!

No GUI:
too awesome

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
Hey!

Love your Ellie :love:, and her skin with tanned soft transitions looks really nice!

Apr 6, 2024

sophia, while wearing a bikini, has her feet massaged by dylan in the upstairs bath tub.
sophia strips down to pasties and panties and shows her body off to elementary students.
sophia allows dylan to fondle her bare breasts in the bath tub, but she keeps her bottoms on.
sophia makes out with sam on his bed, having her bare breasts fondled and sucked. later, her panties are removed too, showing herself completely naked to sam.
sophia dates dylan, then later in the hot tub, bikini top removed and they make out; ending with dry humping.
sophia allows a male stranger to finger her and fondle her breasts in the sauna.
sophia goes completely bare in the shower with another couple, and jerks the guy off

so, please clarify when you say dylan is stealing sophia's spotlight? (edit: no sarcasm intended. i just don't see what you see.)
I completely agree with you and it pisses me off too. She may be slutty, but she's not in a relationship with Dylan.

• Haha
Reactions: mexican22

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
How do you create these images? Can you explain for someone completely new
Its quite hard to explain, as its a whole process.
I, and I think most of people that do fanart here, use DazStudio. Its a software that lets you manipulate 3D models and make them do poses.
In the first post of this thread there is an awesome list compiled by a lot of awesome people that describe the models used in the game. You just pick those, install in Daz and start creating :D

Plenty of tutorials on youtube too :D

Sorry for the brief explanation, but as I said, its a process :D

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017

While I do agree that lately L&P has been giving Sophia back her spotlight, I think you are letting out the fact that we had entire updates dedicated to Dylan alone(The date with Ellie, the Robinson's house affair, the pajama party, to cite a few).

So yeah, there was a time he was severely stealing Sophia's spotlight IMO. She is the main character, no update should be without her. That's is my opinion. ;)

Hopefully I made myself clear, I do not wish to impose my opinions on others. And I will absolutely continue to use Dylan as a comedic relief because, as you said, its my art. :giggle:

Its all in good fun, cheers! :D

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Amazing work as always bro…
I am still waiting for the Mr. Parker welcome home’s next part. Please shed some light on this topic…
Yeah, that has been on the shelf for a while huh? I cannot give you a date on the next part, as I don't know haha.
Suffice to say, I'm not even working on it yet, so it will be a while. I'm sorry :/

Love your Ellie :love:, and her skin with tanned soft transitions looks really nice!
Thanks! I'm glad you noticed, I painted those myself! :oops: :eek:
I really liked how they looked on her :D

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
Its quite hard to explain, as its a whole process.
I, and I think most of people that do fanart here, use DazStudio. Its a software that lets you manipulate 3D models and make them do poses.
In the first post of this thread there is an awesome list compiled by a lot of awesome people that describe the models used in the game. You just pick those, install in Daz and start creating :D

Plenty of tutorials on youtube too :D

Sorry for the brief explanation, but as I said, its a process :D
Ty for replying. How long does it usually take you for one render? Does it require a really good pc to make these renders?

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
While I do agree that lately L&P has been giving Sophia back her spotlight, I think you are letting out the fact that we had entire updates dedicated to Dylan alone(The date with Ellie, the Robinson's house affair, the pajama party, to cite a few).

So yeah, there was a time he was severely stealing Sophia's spotlight IMO. She is the main character, no update should be without her. That's is my opinion. ;)

Hopefully I made myself clear, I do not wish to impose my opinions on others. And I will absolutely continue to use Dylan as a comedic relief because, as you said, its my art. :giggle:

Its all in good fun, cheers! :D
the story is on day 21. in every instance where you said dylan was taking the spotlight, something else was happening with sophia, or ellie, or another awam character, during that day; be it day 19, 20 or 21. i just can't see dylan stealing the spotlight.

and, before dylan took the spotlight as you said, you were doing the same as you are now - using him as comedic relief, or is it hate relief?

just a fictional character right? you said so yourself. why so much hate?

Last edited:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
the story is on day 21. in every instance where you said dylan was taking the spotlight, something else was happening with sophia, or ellie, or another awam character, during that day; be it day 19, 20 or 21. i just can't see dylan stealing the spotlight.

and, before dylan took the spotlight as you said, you were doing the same as you are now - using him as comedic relief, or is it hate relief?

just a fictional character right? you said so yourself. why so much hate?
I really do not wish to turn this into a discussion. I said he was stealing the spotlight because there were updates, not days, in which there was nothing happening to Sophia because the focus was on the Dylan event. Se we went months without a proper Sophia event because of him.

Second, I think you are taking this too much at heart. I counted here, I have more than 200 images of fanart, considering the singles ALONE, i.e not the short stories. The amount in which I made fun of Dylan was less then 5% of that. So do you really think I care that much?

Third, and I won't progress this any further. I swear I'm almost making a render of him gurgling cum in a bath, as you so much liked when I did with Sophia, just to spite you. But I won't.

My art is my art, I never had and never will need to justify it to anyone.

Hopefully you can still enjoy the stuff I make, Dylan or no Dylan.

See ya!

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Ty for replying. How long does it usually take you for one render? Does it require a really good pc to make these renders?
It depends on the render, the amount of details and stuff. It can take from 10 min to 2 hours hahah.

You don't need a good PC, but having one will help a lot. I started doing fanart with a 2060 6Gb. :D

What I can tell you is just start... you will get better with every render you make! Being able to bring your imagination into reality is really really satisfying and I'm sure all the amazing artists here can attest to that. :giggle:

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I really do not wish to turn this into a discussion. I said he was stealing the spotlight because there were updates, not days, in which there was nothing happening to Sophia because the focus was on the Dylan event. Se we went months without a proper Sophia event because of him.

Second, I think you are taking this too much at heart. I counted here, I have more than 200 images of fanart, considering the singles ALONE, i.e not the short stories. The amount in which I made fun of Dylan was less then 5% of that. So do you really think I care that much?

Third, and I won't progress this any further. I swear I'm almost making a render of him gurgling cum in a bath, as you so much liked when I did with Sophia, just to spite you. But I won't.

My art is my art, I never had and never will need to justify it to anyone.

Hopefully you can still enjoy the stuff I make, Dylan or no Dylan.

See ya!
i won't argue with your statistics cause they are true. 200 plus plus images you created, you used sam or aiden and his crew; never dylan. well, this is going nowhere. gonna stop. sorry had to get it off my chest.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes