Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Here are the last renders! :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was fun! :love:

It was amazing story, soo hot) Sophia looks perfect with young black boys) Darnell is so sexy) Thank you very much) I can't wait to see them together more in Darnell's house) I am sure they will have passionate love night) :devilish:

Apr 6, 2024
It was amazing story, soo hot) Sophia looks perfect with young black boys) Darnell is so sexy) Thank you very much) I can't wait to see them together more in Darnell's house) I am sure they will have passionate love night) :devilish:
your desires do not coincide with the possibilities of the game.

blkboy

Dec 16, 2022
good but not great like your previous stories
I agree and I think I know the reason: Sophia is not only a milf, but she also has a middle to upper class background. I think this should be reflected in her appearance, ie, in her dress, hair-do, makeup, jewelry, shoes etc. I'd at least expect her to wear some dress and (unexagerated) high heels. Shorts and sports shoes may do with a teenage girl, but they are awkward with a classy milf..

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Teaser from the future..... :rolleyes::sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Think exactly the same. Aiden will impose, in addition to the pleasures for him and André and, in the future, the rest of his "band", much greater exposure in the classroom and surely some favors for the rest of the men in the course. A sudden modification in her literature classes to teach an "exceptional" anatomy class or something, with Sophia being the model who exposes herself to "show" the class all the parts of her body. It is not unreasonable that, far into the future, Aiden managed to make Sophia remain almost completely naked in class. The problem is whether we will have real health to get to that moment LOL

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes