Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Here are the last renders! :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was fun! :love:

Daayyuummm! Kthulhu, you are The Man! I'd like to think that my comment about making a mini-story inspired this. If not, ahma take credit for it Anyway! :LOL: Great stuff as Always. Looking forward to more of your great stuff.

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
Here are the last renders! :giggle:

This was fun! :love:

very hot story, the photos look great, and the story is very nice, you must complete the story, when he will visit her house, make 50 million more, of these, how much each photo take to render on your pc?

Last edited:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
There's not a version with text, Khtulu ??
Damn! Amazing as always!
Do you have a link with the GUI?
Of course, here it is:
:giggle:

good but not great like your previous stories
Hey naughty! Care to tell me why? So I can improve :D
Was it the story, the renders, the editing?

Thanks in advance! :giggle:

very hot story, the photos look great, and the story is very nice, you must complete the story, when he will visit her house, make 50 million more, of these, how much each photo take to render on your pc?
Thanks! :love:
I do intend to do a second part, but it will not be out for a bit. I have other stuff lined up...
But it will come! ;)

Did I hear somewhere that he invited two of his friends too?
Not friends... but you might be onto something... :devilish:

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Here is part 2! :giggle:

Part 3 and NO GUI in the next post!
Apparently, Darnell had to repeat the same sentence twice, as Sophia was too shocked to comprehend ;).

Seriously, I'm impressed - we get here what we cannot expect from L&P. I'm waiting for the continuation of the 'coaching side job', much more interesting than L&P's side jobs. There are so many options there. The whole team could be waiting for coaching support and additional exercises (well, only Dylan could be sent... somewhere... wherever...).

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Apparently, Darnell had to repeat the same sentence twice, as Sophia was too shocked to comprehend ;).

Seriously, I'm impressed - we get here what we cannot expect from L&P. I'm waiting for the continuation of the 'coaching side job', much more interesting than L&P's side jobs. There are so many options there. The whole team could be waiting for coaching support and additional exercises (well, only Dylan could be sent... somewhere... wherever...).
haha, I should have proofread this a bit more cautiously hahah :oops:

Thanks! I do love to expand on these paths we are probably never getting anyway hahaha :giggle:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hey!

A story with Darnell! It came out pretty bug, so I'm going to split it into two posts! Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia, Darnell and Dylan.

Sports Mom

Part 2 on the next post!
Wow, bro!
Your work is always great, many people like it, but it's the kind of work I've always wanted to see you do (I've always told you that). I was sure it would be super good and interesting. That's right, that's exactly how it is. Thank you so much for such a great mini story. Bravo!
The next step is to move on to creating a fan game or your own. I am confident of your success.
Thanks again, buddy, for the pleasure.
P.S. I read that there is a sequel waiting for us. It's great, we'll be looking forward to it.

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 3972061
May be its the expressions of Sophia.. not looking natural. also the milfy vibe is not present in her character.
I'm sorry, but your remark seems completely strained. It's clear that we all have our own views, tastes, and so on, but everything is fine in this render, Sophia's reaction is quite natural, the render perfectly conveys her emotions. I don't understand your comment...

Reactions: WBHickup

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
View attachment 3972061
May be its the expressions of Sophia.. not looking natural. also the milfy vibe is not present in her character.
I'm sorry, but your remark seems completely strained. It's clear that we all have our own views, tastes, and so on, but everything is fine in this render, Sophia's reaction is quite natural, the render perfectly conveys her emotions. I don't understand your comment...
I agree with naughtynafz you can tell what a milf looks like by looking at her. face and look of an adult woman.
Hmm, I think I understand. I can always work more on my normal expressions hahaha thanks for the feedback.

Regarding her milfy look, I'm not sure what is missing... that said, Its been a while since I updated my model.
I will think about reworking her a bit :D

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes