Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
People, how can I find the developers of the game, what sites are they on? I mean, what sites are there to leave a request to game developers? write to me in PM if you know conversational sites .. I will be very grateful

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
People, how can I find the developers of the game, what sites are they on? I mean, what sites are there to leave a request to game developers? write to me in PM if you know conversational sites .. I will be very grateful
Omg, try starting with something simple. Go to search, try typing developer, open the menu directly below and click this forum. That should at least give you a start, provided that you're willing to put in the work to find it. You folks make the simple complicated. I wished society would've just handed me stuff when I was younger.

NNNVVV

Aug 27, 2023

Apr 6, 2024
Не уверен, когда я смогу сделать остальное, но я постараюсь закончить это, но подумал, что стоит поделиться тем, что я уже сделал.
Это альтернативная версия того, что произошло в переулке, у меня было 2 идеи для этого, одна из них была, что она встретила Эйдена наедине, другая - что она встречается с ним и Дженн. История, которая крутилась у меня в голове, была в том, что Эйден и Дженн на самом деле пара, а не он шантажирует ее. София застукала их двоих в классе (без Андреа.) и немного возбудилась, наблюдая за ними. А это ее встреча с ними в переулке. Надеюсь, вам всем понравится. Я также знаю, что несколько изображений не совпадут, так как там не хватает некоторых элементов, я вытащила их из ноутбука.
View attachment 1841379 View attachment 1841380 View attachment 1841381 View attachment 1841382 View attachment 1841383 View attachment 1841386 View attachment 1841387 View attachment 1841389 View attachment 1841390 View attachment 1841392 View attachment 1841394 View attachment 1841395 View attachment 1841396
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
judging by the game, this is complete imbecility, you know, this boy here in Russia simply wouldn’t have survived, his ass would have been torn at an early stage and no lawyer would have helped him, not even the president himself. In our country, family prices are most important and no one can stop this and no Aiden can manipulate a teacher at school.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
judging by the game, this is complete imbecility, you know, this boy here in Russia simply wouldn’t have survived, his ass would have been torn at an early stage and no lawyer would have helped him, not even the president himself. In our country, family prices are most important and no one can stop this and no Aiden can manipulate a teacher at school.
Honestly I have no idea of what you are going on about. This is a fan art thread, where we make what we want.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Hey!

A story with Darnell! It came out pretty bug, so I'm going to split it into two posts! Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia, Darnell and Dylan.

Sports Mom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part 2 on the next post!
Here is part 2! :giggle:

Part 3 and NO GUI in the next post!
Here are the last renders! :giggle:

This was fun! :love:

bro these were great. nice job. I hope we see more!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes