Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

snapshooter

Sep 15, 2021
By the time Sam is 25 she will be around 48 aprox. By the time Sam decides to settle for marriage (early 30s) she will be way past 50 and non fertile. If for whatever random reason science gets her pregnant, the pregnancy goes by the 9 months without interruption and with a cut bigger than DeShawns cock in her belly to take the kid out, then she will be 55ish at the park playing with the child, and by the time the child is a early teenager, she will be in her 60s. At that point, the only inspiration would be for a weird "Soccer Grannys with shaggy tits" clip.

Yeah, delusion and also stupidity lol.
According to the story Sofia is 20 years older than Sam. 18 vs 38, But I get your drift

hotrod0913

Mar 28, 2023
Delusions are usually stupid and delusional. Besides, according to L&P Sophia is getting younger, not older. Anything is possible in the AWAM universe.

But in my universe, the story would be more twisted. If you want, I can tell it. If you don’t - it is hidden under a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
According to the story Sofia is 20 years older than Sam. 18 vs 38, But I get your drift
The Sam that is playing basketball, videogames and learning to swim is around 14 yo, and not a specially developed child. Classical introvert falling behind.

Then in S2 Sam officially aged 4/5 years and became a complete new character in a matter of 10 days, 2 playable.

The truth is that both Dylan and Sam represent at a very best 15/16 yo younglings, Sophia is 38, so by the time Sam is 30is and ready to settle, Sophia is 52, by the time their kid is 15 she will be at close to 70.

My point was that Sam playing the "love game" in that relationship is not only dellusional, but basically an idiot. And the reason to talk about it was not to point out the obvious, but to inspire "what if" fan art pictures of Sam blindness and stupidity.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
just have to ask, how she got her clothes wet in a train? love this tribute to wet t-shirts, though. absolutely lovely. lingerie lovers, eat your heart out. nothing better than a wet woman, all puns intended.
This was inspired by LP's latest wallpaper
only he knows why she was soaking wet on the train

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes