Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
on the train ...
help me write the dialogue for this scene :unsure:
View attachment 4076590
Here you are... This time without spoilers.

The scene takes place a week before Sophia and Sam's wedding. Sam accompanies Sophia to the tailor; her white wedding dress is too tight and needs to be adjusted on the belly.

Sophia:

Please, Sam, don't call me Miss Parker in public, especially when you touch me like that... people are staring...

Sam:

I know, Mi... Sophia, but they're just jealous that I'm the only one who has you all to myself.

Sophia (thinking):

Boy, if you only knew...

Sam (continues):

And besides - don't you think this adds a little perversion to our relationship, just a week before our wedding?

Sophia (thinking):

Boy, you have no fucking idea what real perversion is. Even yesterday, with all three Myers kids at once... And to think that Aiden had second thoughts about letting them join the gang. I did a great job with them, both then and yesterday...

Sam:

What are you thinking about now, honey? Your eyes are so... dreamy...

Sophia:

Oh, honey, I thought about having sex with you. It's been two months since we made love. But you know, pregnancy - we have to be careful.

Sophia (thinking):

Damn, Sophia, behave yourself. Stop thinking about it and most of all stop doing it. Okay, from tomorrow - no more nonsense and fucking on the side. I'll be a good wife and mother. But today... the last time... it'll be like a bachelorette party, when everything's possible, right?

The next scene could be in the tailor’s shop. Sam has to wait outside, as a fiancé shouldn't see a bride-to-be in her wedding dress; it could bring bad luck, you all know this. Sophia undresses so the tailor can assess what adjustments are needed. Besides, this isn't her first visit to him, and Sophia knows what to expect. A moment later, the tailor bangs Sophia doggy-style on the table. Sam asks through the closed door if Sophia is feeling all right ("darling, you know I get tired so quickly now, but everything's fine. We're finishing up the fitting in a minute").

But that last scene has yet to be drawn. Together with just (say) ninety seven more renders :); then my twisted story of Sophia and Sam's wedding will be ready.

Last edited:

Marshall 77

Sep 9, 2021
It was time to see Dylan in action with Ellie... or I hope it's him, for his own sexual health. :LOL:
Thanks a lot for sharing this one, are you even planning to make a story perhaps?
With best regards.
thanks, for now i don't think i could do a story, he is dylan but it's not elli it's sophia

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes