Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

david449

Jan 3, 2019
This tool is not intuitive to use.
To configure it, the following steps are needed:
1- Select your character and add a "Dforce Modifier: Dynamic Surface" to it (important step that is often forgot)
2- Still with your character selected, load "HS DFBV2 0Genesis X Female Material"
3- Still with your character selected, load "HS DFBV2 1Breast for G8.1F v2"
4- Select the Dforce breast, and load "HS DFBV2 2Apply Matching Materials for Breast" (do also this step whenever you change your character texture)
5- Apply the "dForce Breast V2 Solution" preset you prefer

Next part is to configure your scene. You'll need to setup an animation, and use the timeline.
At frame 0, place the hand on top of the breast, there shouldn't be any skin contact.
At frame X, move the hand/grasp fingers inside the breast so that the hand is in the final desired position.
Start simulation from frame 0 t o X, and that's it.
Do not try deep / strong grabs, the breast will end too much deformed.
You may need to fine-tune the hand position after simulation, there's often a small gap remaining between the 2 characters skin (I've not found how to have a good skin contact directly).

I anyone has a better method for this plugin (or a better method for breast grab), feel free to share :).
I have some problems with HS dforce breast. I have followed all the steps but the breast material doesn't match with her skin color. What do you think I might wrong and what should I do?
1727883099644.png
1727884218820.png

Last edited:

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
I have some problems with HS dforce breast. I have followed all the steps but the breast material doesn't match with her skin color. What do you think I might wrong and what should I do?
View attachment 4091972
View attachment 4092015
This is a common issue.
Everytime you add Dforce Breast, it creates 3 new surfaces on the figure (to replace the original breast).

This new surfaces also appear on each one the shell that you already have on the figure (ex: the genitals shell), with default values (=blank).
You have to select these shells, and disable the texture of these new surfaces.

2 ways to do it (repeat it for all the shells of the figure)
Select the shell (ex: "New Genitalia For Victoria 8 - Color Layer"), and either
  • Go to parameters tab -> Shell -> Visibility
    Turn Off the 3 new surfaces (HS dforce Breast V2_xxxxx)
    1727890429329.png
    this is the method I prefer
  • or, as suggested by wynlard
    go to surface tab -> select all 3 surfaces
    set their opacity to 0%
    1727890757137.png

And another bug that I have sometimes (looks like the one in your second screenshot), is that I have to manually enter the transluancy value on the Dforce Breast surfaces.
Even If the value displayed is already the correct one, I have to set it to 0%, then set it back to the correct value.
1727892294012.png

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024
This is a common issue.
Everytime you add Dforce Breast, it creates 3 new surfaces on the figure (to replace the original breast).

This new surfaces also appear on each one the shell that you already have on the figure (ex: the genitals shell), with default values (=blank).

View attachment 4092514
    set their opacity to 0%
    View attachment 4092534

And another bug that I have sometimes (looks like the one in your second screenshot), is that I have to manually enter the transluancy value on the Dforce Breast surfaces.
Even If the value displayed is already the correct one, I have to set it to 0%, then set it back to the correct value.
View attachment 4092597
Against a white background, the color of the skin is lost due to the light. try choosing something else black.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks.
I can also imagine her in the visiting room - almost like when she visited Larry, but on the other side of the glass.
But who could visit her? Liam, Sam, or maybe Larry - to repay the favour?
I like the idea

david449

Jan 3, 2019
This is a common issue.

View attachment 4092514
    set their opacity to 0%
    View attachment 4092534

View attachment 4092597
Thank you for the tutorial my friend. Work perfectly fine.

0.jpg

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cautious:

Do you think you can fuck me in it??? :rolleyes::sneaky::coffee:

You have to show your innocent pussy to the class..... :rolleyes::cautious::coffee:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes