Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 6, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We will get access to your point G" :cautious::sneaky:
Fuck I'm wondering how you got access to the g-spot. if according to the plot they didn’t even have the opportunity to touch her pussy, let alone the g-spot. even taking into account fantasy, it is unlikely that anyone will touch the g-spot until there is cunnilingus.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Jeezus, thats just Criminal :oops:
I guess someone didn't like the game or didn't like me and reported my post. The administrator deletes reports without looking if they are justified. Because nobody can deny that my work is fan art and this is the right place to publish it. Maybe the one who reported found the way that the links were 2 mouse clicks away. But before reporting, he could have asked me to put them in the same post.

If anyone's head exploded with my update, know that the next update will be more canonical. Here's a sneak peek of what might be coming.

BIG SPOILER

Last edited:

sducon

Jul 23, 2017

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Good AI training. Face looks similar, maybe a bit young (it's a common side effect with AI).

Which AI did you use if you don't mind sharing ?
Stable Diffusion XL + Lora (or Dora) ?
Cant run SD on my potato PC... im using RUNDIFFUSION to run Comfyui through Pinokio with controlnet and IP-Adapter for Sofia face and style. For checkpoint: I am using Juggernaut XL.

Rundiffusion:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I guess someone didn't like the game or didn't like me and reported my post. The administrator deletes reports without looking if they are justified. Because nobody can deny that my work is fan art and this is the right place to publish it. Maybe the one who reported found the way that the links were 2 mouse clicks away. But before reporting, he could have asked me to put them in the same post.

If anyone's head exploded with my update, know that the next update will be more canonical. Here's a sneak peek of what might be coming.

BIG SPOILER
That is f-ing crazy! I Love your game. It's got as much intrigue going for it now as one of ST-9pol's stories. The only drawback was one I posted earlier about Sophia being rendered looking more like his sister than his mom. I got Over that though because the story is great, it loosely ties into one of the Original's scenes and, the sex scene was hot af, imo.
You know, you may have been zapped by an L&P supporter. I hear that they've been know to do that. Then too, there are a few sociopaths in this forum that could have done it as well. I think that, as devs and modders, you should have the right to know your accuser(s) so that whatever complaint comes through, can be logically worked out between you and the forum modders.
So like you, my question is, why wouldn't this thread be a place to post the update? Maybe they want you to post it in the Fan Game thread instead? Idk. :unsure:

DDTolik

May 26, 2017

BIG SPOILER
Wow? more man!

Reactions: JohnX

impure21

May 7, 2022

BIG SPOILER
Wow follardo, your game is truly amazing! If you need assistance with translating it into english, dm me. Your game deserves it

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
Cant run SD on my potato PC... im using RUNDIFFUSION to run Comfyui through Pinokio with controlnet and IP-Adapter for Sofia face and style. For checkpoint: I am using Juggernaut XL.

Rundiffusion:
For a second I thought that was a LORA. Not bad at all with IPAdapter.

This only takes one person doing a very good lora and everyone will be able to render Sophia with 1 click.

Try to prompt with words that reflect a 35yo-40yo woman or add skin details (theres a few upscalers that do that).

Reactions: jenyabest

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
For a second I thought that was a LORA. Not bad at all with IPAdapter.

This only takes one person doing a very good lora and everyone will be able to render Sophia with 1 click.

Try to prompt with words that reflect a 35yo-40yo woman or add skin details (theres a few upscalers that do that).
The problem is RUNDIFFUSION charges per time and not per render and therefore adding more loras and/or upscalers will run up my bill. howver i am in the market for either

1-
HP Victus Gaming Laptop, 13th Gen Intel Core i7-13620H, 8GB RTX 4060 GPU, 15.6-inch (39.6 cm), FHD, IPS, 144Hz, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD

OR

2-
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 Gaming Laptop 14th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor (Windows 11 Home/16 GB/1 TB SSD/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060)

OR

3-
HP Omen Gaming Laptop,14Th Gen Intel Core I7-14650Hx,Windows 11 Home 8Gb RTX 4060 Gpu,16.1-Inch(40.9 Cm),Fhd,IPS,144Hz,300 Nits,16Gb Ddr5,1Tb Ssd

Will buy during Christmas sales

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes