Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
The problem is RUNDIFFUSION charges per time and not per render and therefore adding more loras and/or upscalers will run up my bill. howver i am in the market for either

1-
HP Victus Gaming Laptop, 13th Gen Intel Core i7-13620H, 8GB RTX 4060 GPU, 15.6-inch (39.6 cm), FHD, IPS, 144Hz, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD

OR

2-
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 Gaming Laptop 14th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor (Windows 11 Home/16 GB/1 TB SSD/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060)

OR

3-
HP Omen Gaming Laptop,14Th Gen Intel Core I7-14650Hx,Windows 11 Home 8Gb RTX 4060 Gpu,16.1-Inch(40.9 Cm),Fhd,IPS,144Hz,300 Nits,16Gb Ddr5,1Tb Ssd

Will buy during Christmas sales
With local AI rendering (SD) and gaming (IMO), GPU is most important. I was running SD for a while on a 6GB 2060 but I'd recommend at least 8GB.
As for GPU, I'd even sacrifice some other areas to get up to a 4070ti if you could. My PC games just fine on a old R7 2000 series. The GPU changed everything for me when I buddy let me borrow his 4070 for a week when he got a 4090. In that week of testing gaming benchmarks went up massively and I could finally train on SD and such. I won't even go back to trying on the 2060 now that he needed his 4070 back for mining. I'm waiting until I can buy my own and I'm only upgrading the GPU, aiming for a 4070ti Super as that seems like the consensus sweet spot in money to performance.

Feel free to correct me if a more technically proficient user thinks I'm wrong. This is just my take if trying to save money. Get a cheaper CPU to get a better GPU. JMHO.

Oct 9, 2023
These are simply stunning. This technology is going to revolutionize everything, in 5 to 10 years anyone with a quality system and the skill will be able to create a full game or even a movie in their own home. Actors, celebrities, studios and production companies will slowly lose importance as this continues to improve. I think that we will have a different completed AI version of AWAM before L+P can even finish his 10-15 year project.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
can u share ur pc specs? btw i got rtx 3050 ti 4gb am i able to run this ?
Cant run SD on my potato PC... im using RUNDIFFUSION to run Comfyui through Pinokio with controlnet and IP-Adapter for Sofia face and style. For checkpoint: I am using Juggernaut XL.

Rundiffusion:

I will be upgrading to 8gb GPU laptop during Christmas sales.

Reactions: Xyz30032004

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
These are simply stunning. This technology is going to revolutionize everything, in 5 to 10 years anyone with a quality system and the skill will be able to create a full game or even a movie in their own home. Actors, celebrities, studios and production companies will slowly lose importance as this continues to improve. I think that we will have a different completed AI version of AWAM before L+P can even finish his 10-15 year project.
The 1981 Michael Crichton movie "Looker" was actually prescient. If you haven't seen it, check it out. The looker "gun" technology in the film is still not real, I don't think, but the core idea of the movie is very plausible, even if the technology behind the story didn't develop as the movie shows.

Oct 9, 2023
The problem with private parts is that -- The new model FLUX is not really good at it, and if i use a LORA for nudity then i am risking the change in her facial feature too. :unsure:
Is there a model that creates actual sex yet? I've seen nudity and some shots with celebs showing them covered in cum but no BJ, sex etc. Is the AI not programmed yet for actual sexual situations?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes