Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 6, 2024
thank you for your wonderful photos. after 7 years of waiting for the end of the game and the update, I want to see at least something pleasant, I think many agree with me that while the update is coming out, I want to see at least something.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
thank you for your wonderful photos. after 7 years of waiting for the end of the game and the update, I want to see at least something pleasant, I think many agree with me that while the update is coming out, I want to see at least something.
I only wish AI improves to a point where it can create intricate sexual scenarios... currently it can only do one character per frame and also can't do extreme poses

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
These are pretty good. I like the one photo where Sophia is reclining on her elbows and gravity flattens her breasts a bit across her chest. Not many renders or AI portraits show that. My biggest complaint is there is this excessive need for most interpretations of Sophia sporting size 42DD or DDD breasts. Even though I'm a breast fan, I'm kinda partial to the Original character's measurements being somewhere closer to 36Ds. Bigger boobs just doesn't make her sexier, imo, nor the constant portrayals of Sophia having 40+ inch hips. The original's looks closer to 38-inches, max.

Reactions: keefer43
Apr 6, 2024
Reactions: Thonx Layco
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes