Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
Most of the algorithm scrapes the net and merge pictures together applying more or less advanced filters.
holy shit you have no idea how images are created using AI yet you're parroting stuff that is completely incorrect

"merge pictures together applying more or less advanced filters" is probably the dumbest explanation I've seen

I would need to spend many hours to get the detail good enough to make it properly realistic. Majority of my professional work is not being brought to that level and also 100% realism does not look flashy so people don’t like it. Like I said most people will not even notice as the illusion is good enough. Also AI stuff posted is not photorealistic neither.
it's a shame you can't spend those hours fixing your own art

--

people like you are pissed at AI because anyone who hasn't trained and practiced for even 1 minute and have the audacity to come in here and try to make people believe your own art is better. absolutely insane :KEK:

Reactions: Niamba70

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
holy shit you have no idea how images are created using AI yet you're parroting stuff that is completely incorrect

"merge pictures together applying more or less advanced filters" is probably the dumbest explanation I've seen

it's a shame you can't spend those hours fixing your own art

--

people like you are pissed at AI because anyone who hasn't trained and practiced for even 1 minute and have the audacity to come in here and try to make people believe your own art is better. absolutely insane :KEK:
No, it’s quite the opposite. AI "artists" like yourself (if you’re one) are trying to make it bigger than it is. There is a reason you need to feed the algorithm multiple pictures if you want to have a likeness or you are literally getting Bob Ross images when you ask for his style.
Adobe is showing this crap our throats at every opportunity on top of all the seminars they organising so I have been exposed to AI way before you have heard of it. Who do you think they wanted to get hyped first? Some random on the internet or a professionals who works in the industry and are their clients?
Ironically I could see the use of AI to speed up my workflow. I looked into that but ironically the results you’re getting now are so bad, you end up correcting the whole thing anyway so what’s the point.
The recent Marvel Studios poster with too many fingers anyone?

Your claims are fucking hilarious. Also if you had any clue you would see all the errors all of those AI generated images have and how bad they are. No worries though, it will all pass the same way it happened with NFT nonsense.

Last thing because you seem to like saying how bad my stuff is. No that you would even be able to recognize quality.
That’s fine "mate" you may not like my style. I get it’s not for everyone. That’s what art is all about.
Enough people thinks the opposite though and it pays the bills so I really don’t give a flying fart what you personally think.

Reactions: Xterminator09

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Why this debate is worthless:

Pros already use AI universally and they estimate that it has improved work efficiency by more than 30%.
It is also used in games, advertisements, movies, animations, etc., and is being used in business fields despite the bad news about deepfakes.

Recently, scientists who used AI won the Nobel Prize in Physics and the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

In 1977, Kenneth Olson denied personal computers, but personal computers are now common.

It has only been two years since ChatGPT was released to individuals.
AI is not a failed system, but a system that is now in the process of being developed.

As I have said many times, it is foolish to criticize chainsaw users while insisting on using an axe.

The people who need chainsaws and use them best are those who cut down trees in the mountains, not those who go to see trees in the mountains.

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
Do you do the poses in Daz3D then you use the AI, I mean how much do you use daz3d before using the AI, and is the AI hard to learn and is each AI website is different from another, and is all the AI is online or do you have some offline on you pc, note I do not know anything about AI, hehe.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Do you do the poses in Daz3D then you use the AI, I mean how much do you use daz3d before using the AI, and is the AI hard to learn and is each AI website is different from another, and is all the AI is online or do you have some offline on you pc, note I do not know anything about AI, hehe.
No Daz3d whatsoever, no offline power. I use rundiffusion and then do everything through: Pinokio - Comfyui - IPAdapter - Controlnet

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Wow! What a beauty! Scene composition, light & environment absolutely stunning.
Black hat especially ... (y)(y)(y)
Looks good but, again, do something about the skin sheen. I don't know what process to use but I keep seeing references to using a difuser.

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
No, it’s quite the opposite. AI "artists" like yourself (if you’re one) are trying to make it bigger than it is. There is a reason you need to feed the algorithm multiple pictures if you want to have a likeness or you are literally getting Bob Ross images when you ask for his style.
Adobe is showing this crap our throats at every opportunity on top of all the seminars they organising so I have been exposed to AI way before you have heard of it. Who do you think they wanted to get hyped first? Some random on the internet or a professionals who works in the industry and are their clients?
Ironically I could see the use of AI to speed up my workflow. I looked into that but ironically the results you’re getting now are so bad, you end up correcting the whole thing anyway so what’s the point.
The recent Marvel Studios poster with too many fingers anyone?

Your claims are fucking hilarious. Also if you had any clue you would see all the errors all of those AI generated images have and how bad they are. No worries though, it will all pass the same way it happened with NFT nonsense.

Last thing because you seem to like saying how bad my stuff is. No that you would even be able to recognize quality.
That’s fine "mate" you may not like my style. I get it’s not for everyone. That’s what art is all about.
Enough people thinks the opposite though and it pays the bills so I really don’t give a flying fart what you personally think.
Your work has no quality whatsoever unless someone likes that style. the first time you posted your avatar here I actually thought it was either unfinished work or a joke and I'm not saying this to come at you or whatever. its just what I think when I look at what you produce.

As for the marvel poster... if you knew anything about AI art other than "AI art bad" while crying your eyes out because you've worked for years to perfect a skill only for that to be rendered useless you would know that hands aren't an issue anymore unless you're a newbie. Marvel probably got some shitty artist for that. There's literally 0 issues today with hands and that has been the case for at least 6 months if not more, if you know what you're doing.

I am not an AI artist. Mostly for fun, I've done a website that applies AI to several stages in an architecture/design process. It grew plenty and its now at 42k$ MRR with thousands of users and millions of image generations.

Your understanding of how AI works is off. You have no clue of what goes under the hood in 1 image generation and you have no clue whatsoever of all the posibilities and room for creativity that exist today when you generate an image.

It's funny how you say "ironically I could see the use of AI to speed up my workflow". Buddy, at this point you should only be using controlnet on top of your images and actually make them look good or if you have that distinct of a concept, train your concept in a few loras and then you can generate images fast with your own art style. That's what every artist in demand will do.

"Oh but I like to paint" and I like chopping trees with an axe but as a user said, with a chainsaw I'll do it quicker and I'll still chop the same tree with less effort.

Even these images that this user is posting is way off what AI can do today. He's using mostly preset tools which are strict in what you can apply and not only that, but he's using IPAdapter which is an insane tool for what it does but if you want to achieve likeness, training a checkpoint or a lora is better.

You not understanding that there are thousands of combinations using dif methods and just saying "oh AI bad all the same images" just shows you know 0. Then you compare this to NFTs which is even worse than your dumbest statement in the previous post considering major art/video/movie/gaming studios have been using AI heavily in the past 2 years and the usage is growing.
It's hilarious.

I've been around the machine learning subjects and neural networks for years now so no, you checking some online Adobe (lol) seminar thinking thats what AI is currently capable of does not make you more qualified than me.

I mean fuck me man, does this hand look normal?
And then you mock AI hands :KEK: :KEK:

sit down

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Your work has no quality whatsoever unless someone likes that style. the first time you posted your avatar here I actually thought it was either unfinished work or a joke and I'm not saying this to come at you or whatever. its just what I think when I look at what you produce.

As for the marvel poster... if you knew anything about AI art other than "AI art bad" while crying your eyes out because you've worked for years to perfect a skill only for that to be rendered useless you would know that hands aren't an issue anymore unless you're a newbie. Marvel probably got some shitty artist for that. There's literally 0 issues today with hands and that has been the case for at least 6 months if not more, if you know what you're doing.

I am not an AI artist. Mostly for fun, I've done a website that applies AI to several stages in an architecture/design process. It grew plenty and its now at 42k$ MRR with thousands of users and millions of image generations.

Your understanding of how AI works is off. You have no clue of what goes under the hood in 1 image generation and you have no clue whatsoever of all the posibilities and room for creativity that exist today when you generate an image.

It's funny how you say "ironically I could see the use of AI to speed up my workflow". Buddy, at this point you should only be using controlnet on top of your images and actually make them look good or if you have that distinct of a concept, train your concept in a few loras and then you can generate images fast with your own art style. That's what every artist in demand will do.

"Oh but I like to paint" and I like chopping trees with an axe but as a user said, with a chainsaw I'll do it quicker and I'll still chop the same tree with less effort.

Even these images that this user is posting is way off what AI can do today. He's using mostly preset tools which are strict in what you can apply and not only that, but he's using IPAdapter which is an insane tool for what it does but if you want to achieve likeness, training a checkpoint or a lora is better.

You not understanding that there are thousands of combinations using dif methods and just saying "oh AI bad all the same images" just shows you know 0. Then you compare this to NFTs which is even worse than your dumbest statement in the previous post considering major art/video/movie/gaming studios have been using AI heavily in the past 2 years and the usage is growing.
It's hilarious.

I've been around the machine learning subjects and neural networks for years now so no, you checking some online Adobe (lol) seminar thinking thats what AI is currently capable of does not make you more qualified than me.

I mean fuck me man, does this hand look normal?
And then you mock AI hands :KEK: :KEK:

sit down
ET phone home

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
View attachment 4125560

Water + underwater light + night = bad combo for noise / render time :cry:

PS: if anyone knows the asset for Dylan's trunk
At first I thought this was a in game render. Superb work.
I tried doing the bathtub scene once, but it was way more complex than I expected. Ended up stopping because the lighting was just too tough to nail, especially with a low-end GPU.

dollyfanny

Dec 31, 2021
I encourage you to read previous scenes with this 'citizen'. You will find that he is stronger than you believe he is. In fact, this is an excellent observation on your part. It is the kind of observation that I am hoping for from my readers. I intentionally put in the large book and the fact that his rear is not quite touching the seat for the entire duration of the scene. This is because he is ready to jump in and help if he needs to. There is also artistic symbolism in the way the shadows pass over the "...to protect and serve..." logo on the front desk. I was hoping that the more interested members of the audience would see it tells a story too.
Comments like yours really help to encourage me, and please continue to comment. You are also welcome to PM me if you desire.
Respectfully, Jack.
thank you very much, it means a lot to me. The problem is that to read everything, I use a translator who is not always great for translations because I am French.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
DO NOT download from SVS... NEVER ever..!!

If you want to see ALL the stories of ST-9Pol, just go to:

Only on 8Muses Forums.
what's wring with SVS? They have a couple of complete stories from other artists that I like whereas other forums have incomplete ones.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes