Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Is there a model that creates actual sex yet? I've seen nudity and some shots with celebs showing them covered in cum but no BJ, sex etc. Is the AI not programmed yet for actual sexual situations?
As far as I know, if you're using a specific character model/Lora or just swapping face with insightface model... then it's actually difficult. If you want random characters to be put through sexual/nude ideas then that could be done.....

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
With all of its faults. It gets the lighting correct every damn time.... Flux is still improving - give it one more year and it'll be awesome.
I respectively disagree.
All I can see is overdone rim light and highlights as they always look flashy and overall tonal changes based on the background tone. No bounce light, no tonal variation dependant on temperature, no light diffusion.
Everything is oversaturated and without any variation in saturation.

Here is an example. On top of obvious anatomical problems like her butcheek muscle reaching middle of her leg, you have plastic skin and for some reason warm shadow colours in the middle of the night.
The highlights are overdone so she looks like she is all greasy and you should only have warm tones in the close proximity to the warm light sources. These should then shift into cool tones as the distance increases. Also not enough shadow for such weak light sources. Like I said looks like a simple ochre filter was applied to the whole thing.
Also, no highlights whatsoever on the most reflective thing in the picture - water.
I can go on, but it looks flashy so most people will not even notice.

1728474331804.png

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
I respectively disagree.
All I can see is overdone rim light and highlights as they always look flashy and overall tonal changes based on the background tone. No bounce light, no tonal variation dependant on temperature, no light diffusion.
Everything is oversaturated and without any variation in saturation.

Here is an example. On top of obvious anatomical problems like her butcheek muscle reaching middle of her leg, you have plastic skin and for some reason warm shadow colours in the middle of the night.
The highlights are overdone so she looks like she is all greasy and you should only have warm tones in the close proximity to the warm light sources. These should then shift into cool tones as the distance increases. Also not enough shadow for such weak light sources. Like I said looks like a simple ochre filter was applied to the whole thing.
Also, no highlights whatsoever on the most reflective thing in the picture - water.
I can go on, but it looks flashy so most people will not even notice.

View attachment 4114661
lmao speaking like someone who knows 0 about the subject.

You do realize there are different loras, checkpoints, styletransfers, embedding, hypernetoworks, loras, controlnets, VAEs, DoRAs, diffusion models, ipadapters, upscalers and first of all the possibility for endless prompting, right?

On top of that you have like 5 good base models in which you can work on and that have been exponentially getting better.

Dude sees an image probably done with a simple prompt on top of rundiffusion which isnt even a local stable diffusion where you have endless possibilities and is like "yeah AI Art is bad, despite these images being better than 99% of the renders in this thread and infinitely better than the monstruosity I have on my avatar that I call art".

Seriously? :KEK:

Reactions: Mars88 and p_l_a

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021

You do realize there are different loras, checkpoints, styletransfers, embedding, hypernetoworks, loras, controlnets, VAEs, DoRAs, diffusion models, ipadapters, upscalers and first of all the possibility for endless prompting, right?

On top of that you have like 5 good base models in which you can work on and that have been exponentially getting better.

Dude sees an image probably done with a simple prompt on top of rundiffusion which isnt even a local stable diffusion where you have endless possibilities and is like "yeah AI Art is bad, despite these images being better than 99% of the renders in this thread and infinitely better than the monstruosity I have on my avatar that I call art".

LOL mate, quite the opposite.
Not to brag, but this is all my personal work, as I painted it myself, by hand, no AI whatsoever:
1728481632172.png 1728481663016.png
1728481691222.png 1728481712246.png

So yes, I do know what I am talking about and defiantly know way more than you.

Edit:

Here, 5 minutes of me correcting things:. Fixed her leg, dress, arse, lamp reflection on the water, added highlights, sky colour, fixed plastic skin, + her face but only slightly. Added subtle reds, yellow and greens tones to her skin so it looks natural. Fixed shadows and added where they were missing.
Still wrong - here wrist bone being on top of here forearm rather than side, elbow bone going sideway, left side of the water feature is higher than other

1728483368806.png 1728483393932.png

Last edited:

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017

Not to brag, but this is all my personal work, as I painted it myself, by hand, no AI whatsoever:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

awam FAN ART thread. not artistic debate thread. please stop spamming.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

WBHickup

Mar 16, 2022
Most pictures are well known as AI and non AI pictures from various sites - e.g. Sarah Jordan and Mikayla Demaiter. What is your contribution?

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 4114928 View attachment 4114929
View attachment 4114930 View attachment 4114932

Edit:

Here, 5 minutes of me correcting things:. Fixed her leg, dress, arse, lamp reflection on the water, added highlights, sky colour, fixed plastic skin, + her face but only slightly. Added subtle reds, yellow and greens tones to her skin so it looks natural. Fixed shadows and added where they were missing.
Still wrong - here wrist bone being on top of here forearm rather than side, elbow bone going sideway, left side of the water feature is higher than other

View attachment 4114987 View attachment 4114989
You answered to 0 of my arguments and instead posted 4 mid tier pieces of art.
I get it, you're an "artist", you're butthurt AI art is out there so you have to pile on this sentiment "AI ART is shit and flawed" but then you post art that I can point out several flaws in yours.
The one with the chick is awful and seems like parody art of an actual picture, how the hell you use that as an example is just laughable.

So to get this straight, you're an artist sure, in the way that anyone that does art, good or bad, is an artist. But you're not a good one, and you know 0 about AI so stop being butthurt when one dude using a premade workflow online can make better art with 1 click and 0 art skills.

Funny how you started with "not to brag".. Like, buddy. You have nothing to brag about lmao

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
You answered to 0 of my arguments and instead posted 4 mid tier pieces of art.
I get it, you're an "artist", you're butthurt AI art is out there so you have to pile on this sentiment "AI ART is shit and flawed" but then you post art that I can point out several flaws in yours.
The one with the chick is awful and seems like parody art of an actual picture, how the hell you use that as an example is just laughable.

So to get this straight, you're an artist sure, in the way that anyone that does art, good or bad, is an artist. But you're not a good one, and you know 0 about AI so stop being butthurt when one dude using a premade workflow online can make better art with 1 click and 0 art skills.

Funny how you started with "not to brag".. Like, buddy. You have nothing to brag about lmao
Brilliant.
I did not address any of your post because there is nothing to address.
AI art is not art it is typing.
Also just shown you how it is bad and how most people don't notice. Your reply only proved it.

I may be mid in your opinion, you would be quite alone in that statement but fair enough, it is your opinion. Anyway my mid is still levels better than your best.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
AI art is not art it is typing.
Also just shown you how it is bad and how most people don't notice.
The edited image you posted looks, atleast to me, less photorealistic in parts due to you giving it a paintbrush kind of look making it appear more blurry aswell as robbing Sophia of her curves. It looks washed out. I'm not an artist so excuse my choice of words as I've no clue what exactly it's called, but it's as if you've been trying to turn an image aiming for photorealism into a painting.

So imo, talking about better or worse isn't right. It's just a very much different approach (I'd think that an "artist" would be the first to get that as beauty is in the eye of the beholder...or what's the saying?). I for one would pick the photorealism over your edited painting look any day of the week, and I'm sure there's plenty more people who'd do so.

you would be quite alone in that statement
TLDR; No, he's not alone with his statement. Clearly you just don't like AI art because it makes your work seem less special or whatever, and I can totally get behind that feeling, but it just is what it is. AI is the future in more ways than creating images better than any artist could ever do.

That said, this thread is for fanart. You coming here hating on any kind of images people are posting is just silly. Anyone should be able to share their results without running into an art critic (yes, I'm saying that knowing that I just criticized your art). Wrong thread imo.

Cheers

zzyzyx

Jul 20, 2024
I don't have a pregnancy fetish but it has become something that has grown on me a bit due to some IRL circumstances.
Regardless of that, I've always said there isn't enough Sophia pregnancy renders.

Tons and tons of her getting fucked rawdog and nutted-in but very few renders of what often happens because of that.

They can be hot when done well.
Sophia should get into a lactation kink and tell sam she needs help her breasts hurt..

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
The edited image you posted looks, atleast to me, less photorealistic in parts due to you giving it a paintbrush kind of look making it appear more blurry aswell as robbing Sophia of her curves. It looks washed out. I'm not an artist so excuse my choice of words as I've no clue what exactly it's called, but it's as if you've been trying to turn an image aiming for photorealism into a painting.

So imo, talking about better or worse isn't right. It's just a very much different approach (I'd think that an "artist" would be the first to get that as beauty is in the eye of the beholder...or what's the saying?). I for one would pick the photorealism over your edited painting look any day of the week, and I'm sure there's plenty more people who'd do so.

TLDR; No, he's not alone with his statement. Clearly you just don't like AI art because it makes your work seem less special or whatever, and I can totally get behind that feeling, but it just is what it is. AI is the future in more ways than creating images better than any artist could ever do.

That said, this thread is for fanart. You coming here hating on any kind of images people are posting is just silly. Anyone should be able to share their results without running into an art critic (yes, I'm saying that knowing that I just criticized your art). Wrong thread imo.

Cheers
I only spent 5 minutes on it correcting mistakes and fixing lighting and shadows. Also added some blue tones to the shades as the scene lacked these and night shadows do have blue tones which that picture lacked. Nothing more. I would need to spend many hours to get the detail good enough to make it properly realistic. Majority of my professional work is not being brought to that level and also 100% realism does not look flashy so people don’t like it. Like I said most people will not even notice as the illusion is good enough. Also AI stuff posted is not photorealistic neither.

As per AI discussion, I do not like it but only because it is all fake. There is no creative process. Most of the algorithm scrapes the net and merge pictures together applying more or less advanced filters. Basically crude photomanipulation you were able to do in Photoshop since the 90, just would take you time. Instead now you use prompts to steer the outcome. If you want something to look very specific you need to provide pictures and at that point it is just photo edit

This is the reason AI art can’t be copyrighted and there is a number of high profile lawsuits going at the moment.

Also all AI art looks the same. You can spot SD or MJ from miles away.

All AI models were trained using stollen art and people should be getting paid royalities if companies wanted to use their work to train their algorithms.

And lastly, just take a closer look and you will quickly start noticing errors in proportions, anatomy and form.
For example see how Sophia skin looks like it’s been made from plastic.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes