Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Hey, there are so many posts and articles here. So here's a question. What do you think is the sexiest image you have seen in this thread? Everyone throw the sexiest work they've ever seen. That way we can all benefit from it. Let's start a Sophia flood.

Reactions: impure21

impure21

May 7, 2022
Hey, there are so many posts and articles here. So here's a question. What do you think is the sexiest image you have seen in this thread? Everyone throw the sexiest work they've ever seen. That way we can all benefit from it. Let's start a Sophia flood.
My favorite is probably the one with Sophia covered in filth after a bdsm gangbang in a public toilet. can't find it now though

Reactions: Liebscher1973

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
[...]
The next scene could be in the tailor’s shop. Sam has to wait outside, as a fiancé shouldn't see a bride-to-be in her wedding dress; it could bring bad luck, you all know this. Sophia undresses so the tailor can assess what adjustments are needed. Besides, this isn't her first visit to him, and Sophia knows what to expect. A moment later, the tailor bangs Sophia doggy-style on the table. Sam asks through the closed door if Sophia is feeling all right ("darling, you know I get tired so quickly now, but everything's fine. We're finishing up the fitting in a minute").

But that last scene has yet to be drawn. Together with just (say) ninety seven more renders :); then my twisted story of Sophia and Sam's wedding will be ready.
I’ve decided, just for my fun, to write down the dialogues for the scene in the tailor’s shop (you know, after the scene in a subway, by conair_oops. For me it’s a part of the Sophia and Sam’s wedding story; you may find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-14915549).

In fact, I would need three renders for this episode. Let’s start (on my ‘storyboard’) with the scene in the shop, with Sophia, Sam and Luigi – the tailor, a young, tall and handsome guy. Behind them there is a large tailor’s table with some samples of fabric and unfinished pieces of clothing on it. Some people may call it a mess, other would say – artistic disorder. In the background – three mannequins, with a white wedding dress on one of them. And a door to the storage room.

The rest is under the spoiler, for those who say TL;DR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
on the train ...
help me write the dialogue for this scene :unsure:
View attachment 4076590
I don't have a pregnancy fetish but it has become something that has grown on me a bit due to some IRL circumstances.
Regardless of that, I've always said there isn't enough Sophia pregnancy renders.

Tons and tons of her getting fucked rawdog and nutted-in but very few renders of what often happens because of that.

They can be hot when done well.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes