Jul 20, 2019
From what I can see from your pic:

The bed:
Vanity:

And while we're at it:
TV:
TV Stand:
Wardrobe:

And lately Ellie (particularly day 17 evening) has had instead of Sapphire.

I'm still working getting everything situated on the upper floor, mainly down to finding the picture frames now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just checked the CGRIP, and yeah, fairly sure that's day 11. Wait, that means that you've missed over half the game! I highly recommend you catch up, things are just starting to get interesting, particularly for Ellie, possibly for Dylan and Sam too (from what I hear). And we find out whatever the bonus storyline is going to be.

That probably also means you missed the nightclub scene. The one they go to on day 16 is a combination of and . Unfortunately I don't know a download link for the Night Lounge

Last edited:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Thnks for all the help..but i havent been playing adult vn games for a while now..The plots have become so generic that we can usually predict the story line now by getting a glimpse of the overview and the renders..but i definitely do have AWAM on my play list.

Oct 18, 2019
Dear, what is the most important task posed by the forum participants? To place a woman in the maximum possible number of interiors on the topic, or to show madly fucking madam in a limited number of interiors, or to show the story of a woman's corruption in the light of temptations opening before her? Maybe there is a tote who better than anyone guesses the depth of the pit into which Sofia moves with such reluctance, but with inner pleasure? Can establish a prize to the winner?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think the only thing I find more annoying that spending forever looking for assets, is spending forever looking for assets and discovering you already have them, by accident.

So I thought I'd try my hand at creating my own locations, which in this case coincidentally happens to be a nightclub (possibly even a strip club). So I fire up Room Creator and Create a Room, because I want to find a door curtain for the stage. Anyway, turns out the set of paintings above the 2-seater in the lounge room comes from the same asset Sophia's bedroom TV does (Home Interior). Sophia's lounge is almost done!!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
why go with all the hassle's to make an exact replica of an existing game..why not make a game of your own that way the assets uses becomes much more versatile.;) Finding an specific asset is really a bothersome job.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Same reason we went to the moon - because of the skills you learn along the way. If you look at some of my stuff 6 months ago when I first started this, they were really poor quality.

And probably more relevantly, I'd like to be able to mod the game eventually. To do that properly I'm going to need to imitate L&P's rendering style. And quality.

Might not be the smartest way to go about it, but then I've never claimed to be a smart person.

Dec 27, 2019
Same reason we went to the moon - because of the skills you learn along the way. If you look at some of my stuff 6 months ago when I first started this, they were really poor quality.

And probably more relevantly, I'd like to be able to mod the game eventually. To do that properly I'm going to need to imitate L&P's rendering style. And quality.

Might not be the smartest way to go about it, but then I've never claimed to be a smart person.

Totally agree!
So much is learned along the way to a goal that often it proves to be worth more than the goal itself.

Mo.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes