Donor
Aug 17, 2017

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
this are his arts and the old are deleted look careful before write
this are his arts and the old are deleted look careful before write
No, a huge majority really aren't. 20 pages back just proves it. I've seen every fan render for A Wife and Mother for this blog, all 8.2 GB of them, and hit an appropriate 'Like, Love, or Wow' to show my appreciation for the artist's work and dedication. Many names I've become accustomed to I would of absolutely remembered any '_______________' renders. But please feel free to prove me wrong. Just pointing out to give credit where credit is due. Ta ta...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: goodsex

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No, a huge majority really aren't. 20 pages back just proves it. I've seen every fan render for A Wife and Mother for this blog, all 8.2 GB of them, and hit an appropriate 'Like, Love, or Wow' to show my appreciation for the artist's work and dedication. Many names I've become accustomed to I would of absolutely remembered any '_______________' renders. But please feel free to prove me wrong. Just pointing out to give credit where credit is due. Ta ta...
And that's why I encourage artists to "sign" their work. So jerkwads don't post it like it was theirs.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Would it be OK to ask for requests here? I'm not sure if that is considered polite. If so, expand the spoiler, if not, then please disregard.

I believe that's half the point of the thread. I've taken requests myself, unfortunately I have little interest in your scenario, as I play Sophia completely differently. And even if I could, it would take assets I'm still trying to identify for my own stories.

But others might. Hopefully someone else can bite.

Reactions: Vielhiem
Nov 10, 2018
This is the fan-art page for A Wife and Mother, why are you copying existing art on this thread and posting it as yours? Trolling for likes? You should make a disclaimer and give the original artist their due.
And that's why I encourage artists to "sign" their work. So jerkwads don't post it like it was theirs.
big toy.png
I love big toys...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And this is another reason why I like having my assets as accurate as possible. When there is a different asset being used, it can completely change the context. And them not taking the Ranger means they both can drink, and get up to some real mischeif! Particularly how Sophia reacts to alcohol

Do you happen to be able to upload ? The other part of the restaurant used in that scene.

Reactions: dawnpig

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
Sophia & Dylan & Ellie Sex
please enjoy Watching
Sex 0.png
Dylan: mom! Look at this,agin the coke is erect. can you solve it?
Sofia: WoW! it's been such a big cock, it looks great...
Sex 1.png
Sex 3.png
Ellie: Mom and Dylan having a good time. Can I enjoy playing with too?
Sofia: No.. I only want to enjoy Dylan and me.
Ellie: Mom... I want to enjoy too. please....
Sophia : * Hmm *. okay but only once. Got it?
Sex 4.png Sex 5.png Sex 6.png Sex 7.png Sex 8.png
Thank you......

Last edited:

Phlexxx

Oct 24, 2019
And this is another reason why I like having my assets as accurate as possible. When there is a different asset being used, it can completely change the context. And them not taking the Ranger means they both can drink, and get up to some real mischeif! Particularly how Sophia reacts to alcohol

Do you happen to be able to upload ? The other part of the restaurant used in that scene.
Asset Posted:

Eloquent Venues: The Restaurant + Add-ons

Reactions: Alley_Cat and nexer
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes