Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Bro consider this as a suggestions from a viewer or someone as a well wisher perspective and not from someone who just started created daz renders and thinks he knows it all kind of a guy...
not always art has to be about tits and pussies..as i see it..its about telling a story..but as it is an adult site its more likely of seeing that..you may hate me for this but i really dont mind as long as i get the point in your head...
1.Why does her nails have two different colors like that its not quite matching up.
2.Her teeths yellowed out.
3.and i think you know it yourself that the glasses just.........
Now i can either keep talking or show you myself it might not be better than the original pic of urs but its just my opinion nobody elses and side note i cant get rid of those glasses as it puts a shade in the eyes and skin...
619938_1.png
and if you need any help at all i will try everything in my knowledge and resources that i gained from the past month to help you ..........all you have to do is just pm me..:)..

Nov 10, 2018
Bro consider this as a suggestions from a viewer or someone as a well wisher perspective and not from someone who just started created daz renders and thinks he knows it all kind of a guy...
not always art has to be about tits and pussies..as i see it..its about telling a story..but as it is an adult site its more likely of seeing that..you may hate me for this but i really dont mind as long as i get the point in your head...
1.Why does her nails have two different colors like that its not quite matching up.
Now i can either keep talking or show you myself it might not be better than the original pic of urs but its just my opinion nobody elses and side note i cant get rid of those glasses as it puts a shade in the eyes and skin...
View attachment 606011
and if you need any help at all i will try everything in my knowledge and resources that i gained from the past month to help you ..........all you have to do is just pm me..:)..
Bro speechless... Αδελφέ άφωνος.
I totally agree with you. Συμφωνώ απολύτως μαζί σου.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2018
View attachment 606011
Last time i check btw up left says fan "art" not Show us your Daz3d skills, so you can respect the time i can spent per render or ignore my posts....
You can use my renders i don't make renders for you.
And i don't hate you i respect and welcome your opinion. ( It means you care? idk)
No more pm's from me sorry.:love::love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexkar83

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Last time i check btw up left says fan "art" not Show us your Daz3d skills, so you can respect the time i can spent per render or ignore my posts....
You can use my renders i don't make renders for you.
And i don't hate you i respect and welcome your opinion. ( It means you care? idk)
No more pm's from me sorry.:love::love:
if i hadnt respect your art i would havent gone and made a fool out of myself....yep you totally misunderstood me and now i think of it..it really was a stupid move from my part..You are free to do whatever you want I again sincerely apologize for that and once again life taught me a good lesson.

Nov 10, 2018
if i hadnt respect your art i would havent gone and made a fool out of myself....yep you totally misunderstood me and now i think of it..it really was a stupid move from my part..You are free to do whatever you want I again sincerely apologize for that and once again life taught me a good lesson.
(Don't be stupid), believe me not need to apologize i really respect your opinion, off course i am free to do whatever i want
(i prove it) i delete everything...
I'm posting here how long? three months?
And some posts was....... Ohhhhh
Dudes here is fan art thread (relax)
Respect what everyone have to give...
Now cut the bullshit and post your next render. Always with love :love: :love: :love: I told you again i'm waiting.... (I hope my English make sense is BAD)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vielhiem
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes