Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 27, 2019
And not only is Daz free, but here we have access to free copies of many assets, which makes experimenting rather easy. It'd probably be easiest to start small, say with just Sophia ( , , , ). I also use - Fantasy 01 at about 70%. Others might have other recommendations.

If you need help with the locations, feel free to PM me - I may be able to give you a copy of my setup files. At least what they are at the moment. I'm still experimenting and learning myself, so the files tend to change constantly, otherwise I'd post them.

Speaking of locations, I accidentally found the office - . It even comes with . I do wonder though why L&P needs a pose of G3F sitting on the desk ;).

I have also noticed going through the CG that Bennett's classroom is different to Sophia's. His is from (is it wrong that I can tell that just from the colour of the blackboard?)
Thanks for the pointers! I loaded the Sophia assets and then dialed Fantasy 01 up to 70%. DAMN! Kinda huge. :) Might go down a bit. :)

Mo.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sophia: Oh I'm sorry Sam i didn't see you there. I was just going in for a swim.
Sophia.And.Sam.By.The.Pool.02.jpg
Sam: Oh M..M..Mrs. Parker do you believe in God?
Sophia: Oh Sam that is a silly question, why do you ask?
Sam: Because i think he is shining down a light on something beautiful.
Sophia.And.Sam.By.The.Pool.jpg
Sophia: You are so funny Sam, and I have no doubt you were blessed with something beautiful too, perhaps I should have a look at it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia: Oh I'm sorry Sam i didn't see you there. I was just going in for a swim.
View attachment 601456
View attachment 601457
Sophia: You are so funny Sam, and I have no doubt you were blessed with something beautiful too, perhaps I should have a look at it.
Brilliant beautiful work

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
View attachment 601456
View attachment 601457
Damn! that's hot

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes