Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This one is for you mate. :giggle:

Sophia: "You promised you would let my daughter go if i surrendered to you."
Marcus: "I am in charge here bitch and you will do as your told."
View attachment 642505
Ellie: "Mom please save me."
Marcus: "The only thing this bitch is going to be doing is showing you how good she sucks cock. Now slut get to the sucking."
View attachment 642508
The End???
DAMN... :eek: :love: That is so hot. (y)
If Old dog don't want a continue of the story,;) i certainly will:p:love:
Amazing outfit on Mamacita and the daughter. But the chain? YES PLEASE :eek::p:love:
Nice as always White_Wolf619 (y)
And i am sorry for all the smileys:ROFLMAO:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Please don't be mad and only going to comment once . But just wanted to say that all of you . Man you give it your heart and soul just wanted to congratulate .the fellow family you all you be appreciated and of the details now this is really Fan Art work. Please I'm New here but Wow . Can you please keep this one update to date to see what happens and you know. A Wife and Mother naughty side . So please continue with this one. Thank you and won't comment no more really don't want to get in trouble. Thank you and really you all are. Truly amazing hands down . I'm really a fan of A Wife and Mother naughty side. . Take care and be safe and healthy.

Reactions: Plnjr987

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Please don't be mad and only going to comment once . But just wanted to say that all of you . Man you give it your heart and soul just wanted to congratulate .the fellow family you all you be appreciated and of the details now this is really Fan Art work. Please I'm New here but Wow . Can you please keep this one update to date to see what happens and you know. A Wife and Mother naughty side . So please continue with this one. Thank you and won't comment no more really don't want to get in trouble. Thank you and really you all are. Truly amazing hands down . I'm really a fan of A Wife and Mother naughty side. . Take care and be safe and healthy.
You can comment all you want, just don't do several comments in a row, because you can put the same amount of information in just one comment. Just learn how to quote multiple comments and that's it.

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
This one is for you mate. :giggle:

Sophia: "You promised you would let my daughter go if i surrendered to you."
Marcus: "I am in charge here bitch and you will do as your told."
View attachment 642505
Ellie: "Mom please save me."
Marcus: "The only thing this bitch is going to be doing is showing you how good she sucks cock. Now slut get to the sucking."
View attachment 642508
The End???
Great Job White_Wolf619!
For me it looks like you should continue with the AWAM game from where it is now, but make it in your way! Or you could reach Lust&Passion and propose to work together to improve the quality of the game! I am pretty sure a lot of people will appreciate your collaboration as both of you have great skills! ;)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Great Job White_Wolf619!
For me it looks like you should continue with the AWAM game from where it is now, but make it in your way! Or you could reach Lust&Passion and propose to work together to improve the quality of the game! I am pretty sure a lot of people will appreciate your collaboration as both of you have great skills! ;)
Thanks mate, but i think L&P works alone and mine are only really basic posing he is way ahead on the curve when it comes to a lot of things and plus there are better artists out there that would be better suited for it, but i really do appreciate hearing it.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes