• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
O porfavor sorry O please don't stop and continue on this mega genial wow Art work.the background the bed and her last outfit when she was modeling Lian but bam surprised when Dylan saw her on that outfit and you know really that's My favorite color so please don't stop . Can't wait to see the next update. On this mega genial fan Art. Wow.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Yes yes yes yes right on the money yeah the tub the molding the window the wall and really like the color hair on Ellie now this is art work the patient and time . Really wish I could do this but for me I have two left hand . So please don't stop and continue on this mega genial y fenomena fan Art. I really love A Wife and Mother naughty side

Reactions: Dom Toretto

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Family fun on the backyard continued.
I just wanted to say you really go beyond on this mega outstanding amount you take on this Art work . Please with the shower detail and this please continue doing your best detail and porfavor don't stop. Like I commented on with the others I really love A Wife and Mother naughty side and mostly with Sophia and Dylan and Sophia and Ellie and All three of them it be nice that instead that Lian caught Sophia and Ellie in the shower that sure be Dylan caught them and join in the shower and do the wild thing and really enjoy making love together. Please don't stop and continue on your fenomena fan Art gracias

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Outstanding WOW really have to give it your all and especially patience in the details the fenomena step by step workmanship . And stating you was also doing another amazing fan Art work with Ellie. Please continue with this one . And also with Ellie . Like she is helping her mother . Due to Lian fault . That you could combine That Ellie needs a reward and all three shares in that reward. But please continue with this fine genial wow Art work . Gracias.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
hi guys i am new to this fan art page
i want to know which software can i use for creating and rendering such pics. Which software is used by L&p himself for the game?

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
As I posted earlier,I don't have much spare time for Fan Art Stories now. Here's my 'mini adventure' take on what type of Aiden Task I'd most like to see in L&P's proper aWaM :sneaky:
AidensFun2wm.jpg Sophia "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to walk the Sidewalk like this for these Shitbirds..."
AidensFun3wm.jpg
Sophia "...I must be crazy doing this. So many people out there will be looking at me..."
AidensFun4wm.jpg
Sophia "...Oh hell, I hope Aiden can't see this is making me so wet..."

I'll have to let your imaginations run riot for the next phase... or it'll be a several weeks at least till I can do more. Enjoy ;)

Remigio

May 5, 2018
As I posted earlier,I don't have much spare time for Fan Art Stories now. Here's my 'mini adventure' take on what type of Aiden Task I'd most like to see in L&P's proper aWaM :sneaky:
View attachment 641964 Sophia "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to walk the Sidewalk like this for these Shitbirds..."
View attachment 641965
Sophia "...I must be crazy doing this. So many people out there will be looking at me..."
View attachment 641966

I'll have to let your imaginations run riot for the next phase... or it'll be a several weeks at least till I can do more. Enjoy ;)
aww dude, your gonna kill me...I can't wait a few weeks ... you can't make this brother.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Outstanding WOW really have to give it your all and especially patience in the details the fenomena step by step workmanship . And stating you was also doing another amazing fan Art work with Ellie. Please continue with this one . And also with Ellie . Like she is helping her mother . Due to Lian fault . That you could combine That Ellie needs a reward and all three shares in that reward. But please continue with this fine genial wow Art work . Gracias.
Dude...you just posted 11 times in a row, someone got a post in, then 3 more. Replies with a single post per reply. That's spamming. You're new here, but you really should read the site rules.
Rules are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-02-08.5589/

See the part about quoting multiple posts here: https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 641964 Sophia "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to walk the Sidewalk like this for these Shitbirds..."
View attachment 641965
View attachment 641966

Like always you are doing a really amazing work in your details now this is really Priceless ♥ . This is Art work genial wow and kind of sad can't do stories. But Oye you really give it your all can't wait for the next update on this mega fenomena fan Art work . Gracias . And L &P Pa'lante en Todo. Just like you.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This one is for you mate. :giggle:

Sophia: "You promised you would let my daughter go if i surrendered to you."
Marcus: "I am in charge here bitch and you will do as your told."
Sophia.Ellie.Marcus.jpg
Ellie: "Mom please save me."
Marcus: "The only thing this bitch is going to be doing is showing you how good she sucks cock. Now slut get to the sucking."
Sophia.Ellie.Marcus.02.jpg
The End???

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This one is for you mate. :giggle:

Sophia: "You promised you would let my daughter go if i surrendered to you."
Marcus: "I am in charge here bitch and you will do as your told."
View attachment 642505
Ellie: "Mom please save me."
Marcus: "The only thing this bitch is going to be doing is showing you how good she sucks cock. Now slut get to the sucking."
View attachment 642508
The End???
I am saying nothing,why do your renders have to be so bloody great

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes