• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Working on identifying the first floor, and I think I've got the guest room. I wasn't able to identify the comforter, mainly because there is no clean shot of it, but that tends to change anyway, so I'm not particularly concerned.

But the guest room and the room before it are from . The painting above the bed is custom, as is the splatter painting just proceeding the guestroom. Also noticed that Nathalie actually has a tattoo on her right side, which means her skin is .

Nathalie Guestroom 1.jpg

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
DYLAN'S NIGHTMARE PART 4
View attachment 200501 Sophia "UHH!...YES!...shit, shit, shit I screamed out again..."
View attachment 200502 Dylan "Hot stuff, Mom just came... but someone else is here, I heard something... Ellie must be back"
View attachment 200503
Sophia "Dam it... Someone's out there. I bet Dylan was watching me again..."
View attachment 200504
Dylan "She's not out here. All the Doors were locked too... Maybe she went for a Shower?"
View attachment 200505
Dylan "She's not here either... I feel sure someone's here... It's like i'm being watched... Screw this, I'm gonna watch a Film downstairs."

TO BE CONTINUED...
What the hell movie?!?! Dylan couldn't just leave ! It is much more interesting to see what Sofia will do !!! And where is the sequel ?;)

Last edited:

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Dylan couldn't just leave !
Ha! The Title was "Dylan's Nightmare"... hint hint... take a look very carefully at Dylan's Scene's (look behind him in reflections, windows etc. particularly the final 2 images) and remember the story came out just after Halloween at the time. That's why he left. ;)

I'm busy busy busy making my own game now so don't have time to finish Stories I started now. If anyone wants to take them up and finish I would gladly share my story ideas to help ;)

Reactions: Bane71

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
id like to know and when ellie got so dark as far as skin and looking so doll like when Sophia even with a tan not even close and she also look much more realistic then ellie or even Sophia sister

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
id like to know and when ellie got so dark as far as skin and looking so doll like when Sophia even with a tan not even close and she also look much more realistic then ellie or even Sophia sister
1) Mendelian genetics. Just look up Punnet squares.
2) L&P decided so.

It's impossible to get characters exact without the duf file anyway. And some of us aren't even trying.

Ultimately this is a Fan Art thread. If you don't like something about a character, change it. I've spent months trying to get some things as accurate as possible, and even I'm guilty of tweaking things to my liking. As long as we get the idea, most of us will probably be fine. Artistic freedom is like that.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes