Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
@White_Wolf619

Your renders are amazing since quite a time but adding stories enhance a LOT your work. Thx (y)
Hahaha thanks mate. I try coming up with different ideas and situations to put Sophia in and try and come up with a short story with it, and sometimes I just like doing a pinup every now and then especially when i am doing them on my laptop. But i am glad you enjoy it.

Last edited:

goodsex

Aug 16, 2018
No, a huge majority really aren't. 20 pages back just proves it. I've seen every fan render for A Wife and Mother for this blog, all 8.2 GB of them, and hit an appropriate 'Like, Love, or Wow' to show my appreciation for the artist's work and dedication. Many names I've become accustomed to I would of absolutely remembered any '_______________' renders. But please feel free to prove me wrong. Just pointing out to give credit where credit is due. Ta ta...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you share that folder?
Thanks bro

Reactions: Thonx Layco

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Last one for the morning. I don't own the other model so i make no claim to her but i can't remember the person who uploaded her so all credit goes to that person. she is from another VN.

Lydia: "Don't worry Mrs. Parker, just relax i will take good care of you."
View attachment 635049
Awesome :love:
Maybe i am wrong but is that "Jessica O'Neil" :unsure:
Nice render my friend (y)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes