Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Can you share that folder?
Thanks bro
Currently sitting at 9.1 GBs, I don't think so. Just to explain: I'd have to get it broken down into parts, loaded up to a site at 2GB chunks, just to hear people complain about the size and that the pictures are in chronological order instead of grouped by artist. I've done things similar in the past (Big Brother), a couple of thumbs up, versus bucket load of complaints and in turn the artists that provided thier valuable time to create the content don't get the recognition they so richly deserve. Not worth it at all.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Currently sitting at 9.1 GBs, I don't think so. Just to explain: I'd have to get it broken down into parts, loaded up to a site at 2GB chunks, just to hear people complain about the size and that the pictures are in chronological order instead of grouped by artist. I've done things similar in the past (Big Brother), a couple of thumbs up, versus bucket load of complaints and in turn the artists that provided thier valuable time to create the content don't get the recognition they so richly deserve. Not worth it at all.
Everybody's not same bro... It would be awesome for everyone in this quarantine period if you could... Thanks in advance... :) :)

goodsex

Aug 16, 2018
You can set torrent link?:love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To be fair I used Scene Optimiser too. Otherwise around 4 seems to be my limit, although I haven't tried since learning DOF and 3 point lighting.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes