Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Face expression, legs position, tattoos, lights very good. You make big progress ;). The texture of the pillow is a little too ...
Well I do tend to cut renders short when I'm just working on asset identification, and tend not to worry about speckling, clipping and whatnot. But these renders are for fun, so I get to work more on my Art.

Added some texture to the body pillow: one of the velvet shaders from . The pillow is collisionable, so I was able to tuck it under Julia. The pose is from with a little tweaking. Made the dildo thicker just for giggles, and it still fit in the Palace.

Ellie Julia Pillow Test.jpg

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
awesome job on the sex scenes everyone with out u all I don't think there would be any better scenes if l&P did it them selves

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
awesome job on the sex scenes everyone with out u all I don't think there would be any better scenes if l&P did it them selves
I think the thing I love the most is the flexibility we can get with FA. Julia's pose from my post above is actually a G8M pose, that is meant to use . But with a little tweaking, I was able to use instead, since that is more my taste. As much as I try and use the same assets L&P does, the supporting poses for Scraper Dildo are I think non-existent.

Ellie's tattoos alone are a combination of G3F and G8F assets. Hell, I put G3F skins onto G8F models for my last shot. For Julia I used with LY Kassandra skin, which I think is my current favourite. Kinda makes me wonder what the skin problems L&P seems to be having atm actually are.

And has some nice assets.

But I think the thing I love about this thread is that while we can have completely different tastes, and workflows, etc, I don't recall anyone actually ever being insulting. And personally if I ever think of doing it, my own Art suffers and I can't do what I need to. Same as when I don't state what assets I use.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I've noticed lately that there are a few people liking my posts, but don't appear to post themselves. According to bas here, people can and should make requests for FA if they want to.

I pretty much just do lesbian scenes myself, but if there is anyone that would like me to do a particular shot, just let me know, here or by PM

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I've noticed lately that there are a few people liking my posts, but don't appear to post themselves. According to bas here, people can and should make requests for FA if they want to.

I pretty much just do lesbian scenes myself, but if there is anyone that would like me to do a particular shot, just let me know, here or by PM
Can you do a shot of Sophia and Ellie in the shower and Dylan walk in . Also wanted to let you know that you do make awesome work . O Sophia and Ellie doing 69 on the shower floor . Keep up your amazing Art work . Really fan of A Wife and Mother naughty side. And really appreciate . More of Dylan and Sophia and Ellie thanks

Reactions: ethnor3491

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can you do a shot of Sophia and Ellie in the shower and Dylan walk in . Also wanted to let you know that you do make awesome work . O Sophia and Ellie doing 69 on the shower floor . Keep up your amazing Art work . Really fan of A Wife and Mother naughty side. And really appreciate . More of Dylan and Sophia and Ellie thanks
Of Sophia and Ellie in the shower, that is easy and I've done already. If you like I can PM you with the links of what I've done so far. Haven't tried a 69 on the floor though yet, so I'll give that a whirl, but adding Dylan is outside the scope of what I do: I wont do shota, particularly when it involves Tween assets. That treads far too close to breaking the forum rules for me to be comfortable with. And then there's the issues of what I don't like about Dylan as a character. The only render I've done of a male so far was of Sophia beating Bennett over the head with a baseball bat.

But then that's why I gave globsis a link to the asset they were missing, so that those that are comfortable with it are able to.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

You asked for! :D ;)
Imo, you have a lot of game assets, so, how about to make small changes, like during second shower Ellie touches Sophia tits. This way you can recreate an L&P scene and we can "compare" your results with those of L&P.

Reactions: Sonny86
Nov 21, 2019
Gorgeous!

Amazing!!
Specially the Jessica Rabbit one

She's so HOT!

Hottest teacher!!

Great one!!
Specially with shoes on hehehe

Nice scene!!
And Celia with sandals! Yum!

Looking great!

Yummy footsies!!

Can't wait for part 2!
who cares about your opinion on every picture or post in the last 2 weeks, dude? this type of posts is a disease.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You asked for! :D ;)
Imo, you have a lot of game assets, so, how about to make small changes, like during second shower Ellie touches Sophia tits. This way you can recreate an L&P scene and we can "compare" your results with those of L&P.
Small changes to begin with, sure. But ultimately I want to be able to do the big stuff too. Dylan and Ellie walking to and from the bathroom etc, since walking seems to be L&P's thing. My ultimate goal is being able to insert shots into the game seamlessly after all.

Once I get either the loungeroom corridor, or the top floor, then I think we can talk about "comparing" my work with L&P.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes