• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I wonder if Sophia and Dylan started that photoshoot
Yes yes start the photoshoot and make it more sexy . Just saying that is the stories of the game and so sorry that some don't like it it's a amazing and awesome stories . Now she see how much Dylan want to show her more caring then her husband is giving her and I know he's more interested in America football game and his work. And might have some one on the side .so Yes More photoshoot.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sophia and Ellie were coming home from a weekend vacation when their car broke down, they tried to call someone but there was no service. With the sun setting quickly, Sophia worried a little until she saw what appeared to be an old church in the woods. Come on, honey, Sophia told Ellie. The two of them went up to the church, and as they entered, Ellie was surprised to see the inside.

Ellie: Mom the place is filled with dirty looking old men.
Sophia: "Oh Ellie that is not a nice thing to say, I am sure they have just come here to pray. Maybe they can help us out, besides I always taught you to respect the elderly, now come on."
Ellie.And.Sophia.Church.01.jpg
What happened that night in the church, Sophia and Ellie swore they would never speak of ever again.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Sophia and Ellie were coming home from a weekend vacation when their car broke down, they tried to call someone but there was no service. With the sun setting quickly, Sophia worried a little until she saw what appeared to be an old church in the woods. Come on, honey, Sophia told Ellie. The two of them went up to the church, and as they entered, Ellie was surprised to see the inside.

Ellie: Mom the place is filled with dirty looking old men.
Sophia: "Oh Ellie that is not a nice thing to say, I am sure they have just come here to pray. Maybe they can help us out, besides I always taught you to respect the elderly, now come on."
View attachment 655920
What happened that night in the church, Sophia and Ellie swore they would never speak of ever again.
I am curious to see what happened that night in the church. hehe! A ganbgang, maybe?

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Asking for your patience as I've only started with Daz a couple weeks ago, these are my first renders, I figured I should make some sort of a believable in-game story with it.

I notice a lot of errors, and as I rendered I started fixing them. (You'll also see some shaders changing etc, I've identified all of that, just not gonna render it again).

These renders ran for 7-10min each so the quality is always less than it should be.

View attachment 656227 View attachment 656228 View attachment 656229 View attachment 656230 View attachment 656231 View attachment 656232 View attachment 656233 View attachment 656234 View attachment 656235 View attachment 656236 View attachment 656237 View attachment 656238 View attachment 656239 View attachment 656240 View attachment 656241 View attachment 656242 View attachment 656243 View attachment 656244 View attachment 656245 View attachment 656246 View attachment 656247 View attachment 656248 View attachment 656249 View attachment 656250 View attachment 656251 View attachment 656252 View attachment 656253
Outstanding and the details amazing but sorry I know people are going to be upset with me but it will have been bam surprised if only Dylan was in his room now that will have been Priceless ❤ just saying but the Art work well done just like the stories . Please don't stop next update .

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Outstanding and the details amazing but sorry I know people are going to be upset with me but it will have been bam surprised if only Dylan was in his room now that will have been Priceless ❤ just saying but the Art work well done just like the stories . Please don't stop next update .
Now, what could've been priceless for Sophia... if nobody was in the room actually, but the tools bag those workers were looking for :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes