Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Evening massage
Massager: Mrs. I still recommend removing the towel...
Sophia:Its not necessary, all perfectly, do your job and don't get distracted.
The massager applied too much massage oil, with an aphrodisiac :p a wife masage1t+fsig.png
after 15 minutes
Sophia: Oh yeas, rougheer.., massagee mee harderrr... a wife masage1-2tfsig.png

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I will tell you, me too.
But it seems to me that such a development of events is more realistic, in light of the fact that Sofia likes the son of her friends. Sophia will not cross the line without help. But sometimes I want to see her depraved)) Sofia has a lot of plots ahead, even those that are not pleasant to you and me. ((
I think you are going down the right road of wine loosening her inhibitions. Not that I would want her drunk and regretting her decisions but enough that she doesn't second guess her feelings and goes with the flow.

Reactions: Bane71

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
The scene I want in the next update.
Part 1
(Sophia is preparing breakfast.)
Dylan: Wow~ My mom's costume is so sexy!
View attachment 743840
Dylan: Good morning for Mom.
Sophia: Good morning son.
Dylan: Mom, you look so sexy today.
Sophia: Thanks Dylan.
View attachment 743843
Dylan: Can I hug mom?
Sophia:I'm cooking now, so I'll allow it for a while.
Dylan: Okay, Mom.
Dylan: (Will I be angry if I touch mom's breast? I need to do a test.)
Sophia: Ah~! Dylan...
View attachment 743845 Sophia: Um~um~um View attachment 743854
Dylan: Mom is so sexy that I can't stand it, I'm sorry.
Dylan: But I can't control myself.
Sophia: Stop it, Dylan, it's breakfast time. Eli may be coming soon.
View attachment 743856
Dylan: Ellie slept late yesterday and will still be in the dreamland, a little more.
Sophia: Let's talk about it while eating breakfast.
View attachment 743857
Sophia: Dylan Where is Mom's sexy?
Dylan: Well... I'm all sexy mom and it makes me flutter.
Sophia: Really?
Dylan: Yes, Mom.
View attachment 743862 Dylan touched Sophia's pussy
Sophia:Ahh~~ Oh it feels so good.
View attachment 743863
Sophia: Ahh.............Put your finger in my pussy, Dylan.
Dylan: Okay, Mom.
View attachment 743872 View attachment 743879
Sophia: yes.yes! keep going!!. Ahh - Aaaaah!!
Dylan :I am the happiest boy in the world right now.
View attachment 743891 Dylan :Her pussy tastes like honey.
Dylan :I'll keep licking and sucking her pussy until she sereams from pleasure!
Sophia:I'm...I'm...getting close!. Ahh...
Sophia:You're going to make me cum!
View attachment 743899 Sophia:Now I will suck the you're cock.
View attachment 743916 View attachment 743918 View attachment 743920 View attachment 743922
Continued from Part 2
:love::love::love: Amazing!!!

SParker69

Jun 21, 2020
Could someone please help me with a link for the Bronwyn Hair? I've tried a few sites, render-state is down, and the others either don't have it or have DL size limits :(

Thanks!

david449

Jan 3, 2019
Sophia seemed not to believe that she would agree to please Mr. Morelo.
3dl.jpg
I really want to continue making this fanart, I've planned to also create it with a story. BUT, i have problem with rendering.

-------------------

Well, this is my first render using Sophia character using Daz Studio. However, I found some problems when rendering.

I am not using Nvidia card, so to render using Iray engine, took me 2 hours to finish rendering. Then, I decide to learn 3Delight engine to render an image. I love this game, taking 3Delight as an alternative is the way so that I can keep up making this Awam FanArt. Beforehand, i like to show you all couple images.

1. Render using 3Delight engine; 3Delight.jpg

2. Render using 3Delight with Uber Environment (I am still struggle with the settings)
Using UE2.jpg

3. Render using Iray engine.
Iray.jpg

I really hope that someone here can guide me to render an image using 3Delight so that it will look as if I am using Iray engine. I think that it is possible, i found tutorial on some forums. I also contacted them, and waiting for the response.

SO, I believe that this forum is right one and also more active than others. Perhaps you guys here can help me with this 3Delight rendering problem.

Thank you.

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
I will tell you, me too.
But it seems to me that such a development of events is more realistic, in light of the fact that Sofia likes the son of her friends. Sophia will not cross the line without help. But sometimes I want to see her depraved)) Sofia has a lot of plots ahead, even those that are not pleasant to you and me. ((
My thoughts seem to be proceeding with the story of Sophia and Sam.
This game is for wife and mother.
Then in the family line story between Sophia,Dylan and Eli ,Liam, Sam is just an extra.
The main character is Dylan and his family, and if not, the producer is making Sophia a world whore, and I think it's right to change the title.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
My thoughts seem to be proceeding with the story of Sophia and Sam.
This game is for wife and mother.
Then in the family line story between Sophia,Dylan and Eli ,Liam, Sam is just an extra.
The main character is Dylan and his family, and if not, the producer is making Sophia a world whore, and I think it's right to change the title.
I do not agree with you.

If Sophia's path to Dylan goes through Sam, then in your opinion it is necessary to change the name of the game! ))
It is not right!

The road can be long, the main thing is where it leads. It is very good when various interesting events occur along the way.
Otherwise, you, and many others, will simply not be interested in moving along this road.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
View attachment 748198
I really want to continue making this fanart, I've planned to also create it with a story. BUT, i have problem with rendering.

-------------------

Well, this is my first render using Sophia character using Daz Studio. However, I found some problems when rendering.

I am not using Nvidia card, so to render using Iray engine, took me 2 hours to finish rendering. Then, I decide to learn 3Delight engine to render an image. I love this game, taking 3Delight as an alternative is the way so that I can keep up making this Awam FanArt. Beforehand, i like to show you all couple images.

1. Render using 3Delight engine; View attachment 748160

2. Render using 3Delight with Uber Environment (I am still struggle with the settings)
View attachment 748171

View attachment 748172

I really hope that someone here can guide me to render an image using 3Delight so that it will look as if I am using Iray engine. I think that it is possible, i found tutorial on some forums. I also contacted them, and waiting for the response.

SO, I believe that this forum is right one and also more active than others. Perhaps you guys here can help me with this 3Delight rendering problem.

Thank you.
First image, using 3Delight, I believe you have to move and play with lights.
One of my 3Delight
Sophia_dylan1.png

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Thank you.We are trying to make more interesting Dylan, Ellie and Sofia.
Really can't wait:love:and patience is a venture when you have space . Ellie come down and asked Mother Sophia what is for breakfast and Bam:) going to be very interesting.

artarta

May 18, 2017
View attachment 748198

-------------------

1. Render using 3Delight engine; View attachment 748160

View attachment 748171

View attachment 748172

Thank you.
Try OctaneRender for Daz Studio.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
no the background was not added it was part of the work, the only thing added was the sun and the oil color, in the second it was removed
Do you save All your art here and the others in a folder and put it in portable hard drive . When I get hopefully My laptop fix will ask for your help. Once again outstanding (y) :cool: time and patience. Can't wait for your next Art . And the others .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes