Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Sophia and the Boys say thanks for support and Love and Kisses for all the likes.
Watch this space for the completion of this Saga and the continuation of the story.:love:
Now that I think about it, there's room for a second part if you leave the door open (Sophia can suggest that maybe they could play together again and Dylan says I'll think about something, mom).

This second part would be a sort of roleplay, similar to the one Sophia was playing with Liam when the kids saw her wearing the red lingerie.

It has to do with her (she'd be Mrs Parker at the beginning) coming to a job (maid) interview. You could start at the living room where the three of them (Dylan and Sam would be the owners) would discuss terms, and there would be a testing phase. During this time they would evaluate her job and she should be wearing different outfits as they'd have to choose one that was acceptable for the other members of the family. She would have to address them as Sirs.

Once agreed, we can start the main story.

1st stop, the kitchen. At this point she's still trying to look professional. She'll be wearing a not-too-short skirt and her cleavage won't be too revealing.

With the two of them sitting there, she's doing some cleaning. While she's preparing some coffee for them, they will ask her to get something from a top cabinet, forcing her to use a chair which will reveal her panties.

Before the end of this stage, they'll ask to check the uniform and there will be some groping. Of course she'll pretend to be surprised and a little bit pissed off, but they will continue with the "we must be sure this is the right one.. we're just thinking about the family" excuse. You can add some spicy stuff by making her speak french for a moment (kinda sounds cool for a maid): "oh, mon dieu!"

After that, they ask her to use the second outfit and the story moves to the 2nd stage.

2nd stop, the living room. Now she's far more daring. She'll be wearing an uniform similar to the one used by Nathalie (the true maid), with a far shorter skirt, wide open cleavage and tiny panties (either a thong or just transparent panties).

She'll start doing some cleaning in front of them by the TV while they're on the couch, and she'll be bending quite a lot, showing them her ass. Then she'll come to clean the table in front of them, showing her neckline and her nipples while bending again.

Next she gets literally on top of one of them, putting her tits on his face while trying to clean the top of the sofa. The other one will be groping her legs, pretending to be checking the uniform.

Now that they've seem her change of attitude, they can be more straightforward and Dylan will ask her to properly clean a very specific place (his cock, or maybe their cocks). Besides she has to do it manually as this place is very delicate, and this way this stage includes handjobs. They will cum and she will have to clean the mess by swallowing all of it.

Final stop, by the pool (the same place where the bikini show was set). She will have to wear the transparent bikini to make it even more hot (not to mention how daring it is to be outdoor).

The guys will be sitting there, waiting for some drinks, and by the time she gets there, she will drop them by accident.

As a result, she will have to be punished. You can use something like this:

Dylan: "First you come to our own house teasing us with those dirty dresses (the ones they provided hehe) and now you've ruined our expensive deck chair?"

Sophia: "I'm really sorry, Sir. Is there anything I can do? Anything Sir, I really need this job."

Dylan: "No! Well, actually you can, but first of all you must be punished for your mistakes. And from now on, you'll be our little
slut and you'll address us as Masters. Do you understand, little slut?"

Sophia: "Yes Sir. I mean, yes Master".

Dylan: "Good. Now get on your knees.."

I guess you can continue at this point. However, and considering they're now more confident, I'd add some spanking at some point (not too rough) which would make Sophia even more horny seeing how dominant they've become. She'd definitely love it and she'd be more and more submissive.

All combined (what's already happened during the fashion show + having sex outdoor + being dominated even if it's just a little bit) she'd get the best sex of her entire life.

So, sounds good? For me it's really really hot, and is somehow compatible with your story, now that they've had sex, but still continues with the roleplay concept (the first one was a model at the bikini show, the second one is a sort of MILF show and this one is a maid show).

Regards

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Play it again Dylan . Sorry hopefully Mr Bogart will be able to forgive me . Cause if you know what I am talking about;);) once again and I do love the color RED .
I do get what you mean and I never thought of that line,all my rendered pictures titles have meaning in them that so far only one person has clicked onto to

Last edited:
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
to the left hand what happened?
It is a converted genesis 3 to genesis 8 model and trying to get the pose right was a royal pain.
I had to sort out the legs and then the arms.The left hand is supposed to be semi closed,like a clenched fist.
The "I wish it would rain"
The Title of this render deals with the aftermath of a broken relationship. They focus mainly on the sadness that Sophia feels as a result of the breakup.
A sad and tender moment with Sophia idly playing the piano in her new home over looking the mountains.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What is the point of putting a facepalm on my Fanarrt

Its actually the whole left arm,not just the hand.The pose has now been adjusted.Do you like it better now?
better, but I don't understand what that white color is under the left breast it could be the piano keys, but the breasts shouldn't protrude that way, it looks like a piece of body is missing

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
better, but I don't understand what that white color is under the left breast it could be the piano keys, but the breasts shouldn't protrude that way, it looks like a piece of body is missing
It is the piano keys and with her left arm being raised this also raises her breast as well,have you used daz 3d/models.
Every adjustment that you make to one part of the body effects another part.If I increase boobs size is clashes with her arm if I move the arm it moves various other parts of the body.
Could you show me how you would of done the render!

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Finally naughty Sophia.
I have already been naughty with Sophia.ALyssa took Sophia out to dinner then home to bed.Sophia had Ellie in her bed and later in the bathroom when Dylan joined in.I am now just trying to save Sophia's soul from you Degenerate perverts out there.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
you did a wonderful job as always (y) , I still don't understand how some people think in this section (I don't mean everyone) and I am more and more convinced ... that it is better to post elsewhere
I agree with you 100%. When you do something, as a result, of course, you want see people's reaction, someone likes it, heart and etc. But there are such peaple who did not create anything themselves and consider it their duty to stick this facepalm! lol Began to fade that lately the forum is more and more saturated with poison! All more than those who use their tongues although to create anything by ourselves.
And they create twinks account for what they love, put facepalm! xd 2020-08-18_074457.png 2020-08-18_074523.png
Otherwise why would a person go through dozens of pages fan art a wife and mother thread?
My opinion is you not to like something - pass by! If you have something to say on the essentially - reply post!

И еще от себя добавлю - ИДИТЕ НАХУЙ ДОЛБАЕБЫ!!! ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes