Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I agree with you 100%. When you do something, as a result, of course, you want see people's reaction, someone likes it, heart and etc. But there are such peaple who did not create anything themselves and consider it their duty to stick this facepalm! lol Began to fade that lately the forum is more and more saturated with poison! All more than those who use their tongues although to create anything by ourselves.
And they create twinks account for what they love, put facepalm! xd View attachment 776790 View attachment 776791
Otherwise why would a person go through dozens of pages fan art a wife and mother thread?
My opinion is you not to like something - pass by! If you have something to say on the essentially - reply post!

И еще от себя добавлю - ИДИТЕ НАХУЙ ДОЛБАЕБЫ!!! ;)
can knock the moderators to cut the post
могут стукануть модерам что бы пост выпилили

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
thanks mate, who knows why they facepalm, i couldn't care less.
I get it in the main thread, I've done it myself on occasion there. But to do it here is just disrespectful and an insult to artistic freedom.

Plis give my file mega awam fan art
Please use a grammar checker, so that we can understand you. If you're asking for what I think you're asking for, I do not believe it exists. For the simple reason that it would be prohibitive to keep up to date.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Here's a nice Gif for all you Beautiful Artists working real hard out there. Next pointless Facepalming just post this back at 'em ;););)
giphy.gif

All the Art in the F95 Fan Art threads is Free guys. People spend hours on these and get nothing for it. Some are Newbie's just starting, some are Pro's with experience but it's Free... so feel free to take a hike if you don't like :p

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh no another facepalm for my renders, that's it i quit.
View attachment 777496
mmmmm.If you quit that means Sophia is safe from your shenanigans but I will have no one to pick on,difficult choice to make.
We need your renders matey,but not your jokes,So ignore the acne faced virgin who spends his days in his parents basement wanking off to day time soaps, Fan Art needs you.
PS have you cleaned that piano yet?
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey Plnjr987, when are we going to see any of your artwork? Even if you don't have a machine that can render, why don't you try something like what Bane71 does, and write a story?

EDIT: It might even give some of us that do have a render rig inspiration for renders that you can add later.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes