Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Was it really just a terrible nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!It all seemed so real,the pain the blood the voices
View attachment 778070
To be continued
just a nightmare... and yet her pants are still undone... somebody has some explaining to do.
Not sure what others think but my first two suspects would be Neil (Filthy +1) or White_wolf619 (Filthy +2)(Old dog +1)
;)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
just a nightmare... and yet her pants are still undone... somebody has some explaining to do.
Not sure what others think but my first two suspects would be Neil (Filthy +1) or White_wolf619 (Filthy +2)(Old dog +1)
;)
How did i become a suspect? lol.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
;)
Honest White_Wolf619 I never said a word,for a change,I just thought it instead.
Beside I made the render and I am a suspect!!!!!!!!!!!!Work that one out,I had better call my lawyer

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You could be totally innocent. So answer these three questions.
1. Did she refuse beforehand? a +1 Good Wife is at stake.
2. Did you get a Dylan +1? There's a few here that are battling an inner conflict right now.
3. Did you bring the horse? This is important for everybody's therapy sessions.
Well seeing as i hate Dylan might as well put me on the suspect list.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I agree with you 100%. When you do something, as a result, of course, you want see people's reaction, someone likes it, heart and etc. But there are such peaple who did not create anything themselves and consider it their duty to stick this facepalm! lol Began to fade that lately the forum is more and more saturated with poison! All more than those who use their tongues although to create anything by ourselves.
And they create twinks account for what they love, put facepalm! xd View attachment 776790 View attachment 776791
Otherwise why would a person go through dozens of pages fan art a wife and mother thread?
My opinion is you not to like something - pass by! If you have something to say on the essentially - reply post!

И еще от себя добавлю - ИДИТЕ НАХУЙ ДОЛБАЕБЫ!!! ;)
2020-08-19_073605.png
Welcome to the club - people with mental disorders :ROFLMAO:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Davide: "Hey baby what's a hot chick like you doing here alone?"
Sophia: "After everything my son has just put me through, I needed a drink."
Davide: "Is that your son outside?"
Sophia: "Oh God no, that is just some kid who was trying to show me his tiny pecker. Calls himself sag store....soy boy...oh right sobstorydev_memes, what ever the hell that means...I told him he should facepalm himself just for trying to pick me up."
Davide: "Like he would have a chance with a hot piece of ass like you."
Sophia.And.Davide.Bar.01.jpg
Love me or hate me, i don't care lol.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia: "Oh God no, that is just some kid who was trying to show me his tiny pecker. Calls himself sag store....soy boy...oh right sobstorydev_memes, what ever the hell that means...I told him he should facepalm himself just for trying to pick me up."
Davide: "Like he would have a change with a hot piece of ass like you."
View attachment 778379
Very nice work my friend as always

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Davide: "Like he would have a change with a hot piece of ass like you."
View attachment 778379
Now Davide could show her another milf who could play with her

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes