Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
... the developer of the game in version 0.095 tried very hard and made a lot of options for the development of events in the game. But it is clear that he will not be able to develop all the story lines started, so the author breaks off many stories without continuing. For example, he ended the story too soon in a nightclub. But fortunately, there are fans who continue the story lines that the author abandoned..

Wwwekkk

Jun 24, 2020
... the developer of the game in version 0.095 tried very hard and made a lot of options for the development of events in the game. But it is clear that he will not be able to develop all the story lines started, so the author breaks off many stories without continuing. For example, he ended the story too soon in a nightclub. But fortunately, there are fans who continue the story lines that the author abandoned..
Great job keep it up

Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
That was my idea at the beginning, but I thought it would be interesting to make Ellie a new target for the guys once Sophia had already been conquered (metaphorically speaking).
Yes this could be a side arc to the story but currently I have other plans for her... In the fan art universe there are infinite possibilities and time lines that can be explored however it all just comes down to time...

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Dear all,
Here is the link for "second chapter" who already download first and last chapters
and
here is the link for "all three chapters" together who didn't download anything yet :)

of Bruno de Montdragon's stories.

I hope you will like it.

And I hope he will continue and we will get some more

Thanks Bruno de Montdragon

Some samples from the 2nd chapter

Bruno_de_Montdragon_Chapter_2 (14).png Bruno_de_Montdragon_Chapter_2 (50).png Bruno_de_Montdragon_Chapter_2 (66).png Bruno_de_Montdragon_Chapter_2 (72).png Bruno_de_Montdragon_Chapter_2 (80).png Bruno_de_Montdragon_Chapter_2 (94).png Bruno_de_Montdragon_Chapter_2 (99).png

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
Fabulous had to go like this in the beautiful game :love:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes