Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Instalment 8 - The completion of this story....
Pages 43-54
To be Continued... The next instalment - "A Family Beach Outing"
Hi all, Thanks for all the likes and kind words.
Quick question, I have had a number of requests to post this as one volume which was always my aim but just wanted to check the best file type. PDF seems to be the most logical or CBR (Comic book reader) format also will work well but not all of you would have a CBR reader program. Is there any preference?
Thanks in advance.

Jun 8, 2020
Hi all, Thanks for all the likes and kind words.
Quick question, I have had a number of requests to post this as one volume which was always my aim but just wanted to check the best file type. PDF seems to be the most logical or CBR (Comic book reader) format also will work well but not all of you would have a CBR reader program. Is there any preference?
Thanks in advance.
I have them already in my safe of course ;) And have cut the pics so they can be wachted next to each other.

• Wow
Reactions: Bane71

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Yes you are 100% correct
This oversight is the product of a late night :D
Thanks for the heads up. I have corrected the files
By the way, let me make some suggestions for your future works.

As some of us have somehow said, having 2 renders in a same file is not the best idea. Having to be zooming and scrolling is quite uncomfortable (can't be avoided for those double-sized renders, but there are just a few of these). I don't see any problem on keeping the logo of the story and whatever else you want to add in the footer for every image as long as I can see everything at once with the image in full-screen mode.

After analyzing some images more in detail, I've noticed that some narratives are a little bit weird. I'm not talking about the content itself. I'm not sure whether I have to read them before or after the dialogues, or, in some cases, maybe half of it.

So I'd rather split them in a first part that goes before the render, similar to image 53 (but probably using a similar width to the current one), as some sort of introduction to what's about to happen or describing what some character feels at this point (before the event you're about to see in the image actually happens), and the second part (just in the same position as current's, below the render) pretty much explaining what happened in this image, the feelings some of the characters may have, the consequences..

And regarding the dialogues, pretty much the same. The natural way to read them is always top-down, so you should make sure this rule is always respected. The most obvious case is image 48, second half. The first one speaking there is Sophia, but you find Dylan's dialogue bubble first. If you need more room for the dialogues (preserving render's size) then use a bigger image, that's not a problem.

Regards

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018

As some of us have somehow said, having 2 renders in a same file is not the best idea. Having to be zooming and scrolling is quite uncomfortable (can't be avoided for those double-sized renders, but there are just a few of these). I don't see any problem on keeping the logo of the story and whatever else you want to add in the footer for every image as long as I can see everything at once with the image in full-screen mode.

After analyzing some images more in detail, I've noticed that some narratives are a little bit weird. I'm not talking about the content itself. I'm not sure whether I have to read them before or after the dialogues, or, in some cases, maybe half of it.

So I'd rather split them in a first part that goes before the render, similar to image 53 (but probably using a similar width to the current one), as some sort of introduction to what's about to happen or describing what some character feels at this point (before the event you're about to see in the image actually happens), and the second part (just in the same position as current's, below the render) pretty much explaining what happened in this image, the feelings some of the characters may have, the consequences..

And regarding the dialogues, pretty much the same. The natural way to read them is always top-down, so you should make sure this rule is always respected. The most obvious case is image 48, second half. The first one speaking there is Sophia, but you find Dylan's dialogue bubble first. If you need more room for the dialogues (preserving render's size) then use a bigger image, that's not a problem.

Regards

Regards
Thanks and Noted.
I'm experimenting with new format currently and the next instalment will have different panel set up. The text originally isn't written by me but I have had to rework it to suit the panels. Unfortunatly some txt bubbles I agree are not positioned logically but I have had to position in some cases so not to block the scene. The current formatting in portrait i know isn't the ideal for a landscape monitor however I was setting this more as a graphic novel to view on a tablet.
Thanks for the feed back. This one has been a learning experience as I'm juggling the limitations of my PC v's time.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Messing a round with morphs
View attachment 784409
Old dog (y) what happened to the one you posted looking at you kid :cry: . This one is actually like the game the benches the umbrella and the bikini when you play only Dylan route with the photoshoot . The hair . Man I wish I could render like you and the others . Thank you and hopefully you can post the last one . Looking at you kid . Mr Bogart will be so happy :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog (y) what happened to the one you posted looking at you kid :cry: . This one is actually like the game the benches the umbrella and the bikini when you play only Dylan route with the photoshoot . The hair . Man I wish I could render like you and the others . Thank you and hopefully you can post the last one . Looking at you kid . Mr Bogart will be so happy :cool:
Your wish is my command
Here's looking at you kid
piano2.jpg
I was not very happy with this render,hence why I took it down.
Thanks for your kind works

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Your wish is my command
Here's looking at you kid
View attachment 784522
I was not very happy with this render,hence why I took it down.
Thanks for your kind works
Old dog :love: :love::giggle: you know up in the sky Mr Bogart is really saying I'm looking at you Old dog !! This came out outstanding . The floor the windows man that piano and mostly ah Sophia . Same level of hair and the pose remember no one is perfect . You and the others Artist give it your time and effort . Please all of you continue . Here in Fan Art work on AWAM naughty side:love::sneaky:(y)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes