Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 13, 2020
heres some more
Awsome , new pics ! poor Dylan though ...:( looks like he got sad after getting cucked ,watching his mom getting fucked by his best friend Sam.....:sneaky: --------- Oh wait.... THAT was not Sam but that creepy asshole Aiden ...my bad---------------------

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Seriously guys, isn't it a good idea to make a mod for this awesome game? A superb collaborative F95 mod, to fill in the incessant expectations between two updates.
That's precisely why I've spent the better part of a year trying to determine the assets used. But there are many assets, like the paintings in Sophia's house that are custom jobs, which makes it near impossible to identify.

The only location that isn't custom is the kitchen, because the only thing you can modify there is what's on the benches. Quick quiz: where's the dishwasher?

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's precisely why I've spent the better part of a year trying to determine the assets used. But there are many assets, like the paintings in Sophia's house that are custom jobs, which makes it near impossible to identify.

The only location that isn't custom is the kitchen, because the only thing you can modify there is what's on the benches. Quick quiz: where's the dishwasher?
Sent away to be repaired

Wolowitz

Mar 15, 2020
I'm ready to write a screenplay if necessary, and I'm sure some people here have some great ideas for scenes or situations. Maybe we could do a side story that doesn't take place in the same environments as Vanilla. Some outdoor locations are similar to other games.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes