Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm ready to write a screenplay if necessary, and I'm sure some people here have some great ideas for scenes or situations. Maybe we could do a side story that doesn't take place in the same environments as Vanilla. Some outdoor locations are similar to other games.
I have a few fairly detailed scenarios already written from a few months ago, as part of a joint project with an accomplished artist, which is currently on indefinite hold. They would not be to everyone's taste as they feature Mr. Bennett but after all large chunks of the game are not to everyone's taste & this idea surely requires some freedom from the main story outline. If you decide to go ahead with your own screenplay I'd be interested to see whether a tie-in could be viable.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Your renders are getting better every day. Use Mesh Grabber for bra.
I don't need to use "Mesh Grabber" as the bikini top is adjustable(morph) and it was my own fault that I messed up on the top.
Nice idea though and thanks for your kind words

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Old dog can I with all due respect . " Who let the dogs out" ooops forgot the rest . But once again outstanding rendering :love: :cool:
Can't wait for your next rendering. (y) outstanding amount of time and effort . I wish I could do more here but like you stated getting my age and I'm really Old school . With pencils and paper . :giggle: you and the others give it your all. Once again thank you for sharing your time.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can't wait for your next rendering. (y) outstanding amount of time and effort . I wish I could do more here but like you stated getting my age and I'm really Old school . With pencils and paper . :giggle: you and the others give it your all. Once again thank you for sharing your time.
Pencils and paper and no such thing as cordless phones,gawd I feel really old.
Thank you for your kind works and I am setting up my next render but I am having some trouble with the lighting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Pencils and paper and no such thing as cordless phones,gawd I feel really old.
Thank you for your kind works and I am setting up my next render but I am having some trouble with the lighting.
Wow can't wait do you use different settings for your rendering . Hopefully all will go well .

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wow can't wait do you use different settings for your rendering . Hopefully all will go well .
Yes you can use different setting for rendering and also lighting can play a very big part in how a render will look.
Lots of other things can affect how a render will look and I have only just scratched the serface.

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Yes you can use different setting for rendering and also lighting can play a very big part in how a render will look.
Lots of things can affect how a render will look and I have only just scratched the serface.
That's what I'm talking about really appreciate your time and effort . And it takes time and patience.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Had a thought: L&P seems to be playing around with the size of Sophia's boobs lately, which kinda implies that even he's not sure what size they should be.

Which means as Fan Artists, there's going to be no "right size", and gives us even more license to play around with the size ourselves.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Monica and Jenna from where the heart is.
Btw, I find the Hot Cheerleader outfit dForces quite nicely if you turn it into a dynamic surface, I do it all the time with my Ellie renders. That's how I get my upskirts to work properly. You might find it stretches over the chest better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteWolf619
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes