Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I made it small, but i have a few pics of this story which should have go furhter. I dont know who made them.
Ah, I recognise this now, as part of a series which appeared somewhere on this thread, a while back. As the original artist may still be around it might be an idea to see if you can locate them in past posts & ask if it's OK to post them again, with credit given to them.

Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I agree with you 100%. When you do something, as a result, of course, you want see people's reaction, someone likes it, heart and etc. But there are such peaple who did not create anything themselves and consider it their duty to stick this facepalm! lol Began to fade that lately the forum is more and more saturated with poison! All more than those who use their tongues although to create anything by ourselves.
And they create twinks account for what they love, put facepalm! xd View attachment 776790 View attachment 776791
Otherwise why would a person go through dozens of pages fan art a wife and mother thread?
My opinion is you not to like something - pass by! If you have something to say on the essentially - reply post!

И еще от себя добавлю - ИДИТЕ НАХУЙ ДОЛБАЕБЫ!!! ;)
Stop creating twinks 2020-08-22_073446.png
Sick peaple xd))

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: daksmkadfad

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Ok, for those of you who liked the stories I posted, I decided to add them a little bit more of details. So.. enjoy!

1. The maid show

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Ellie joins Sophia and the guys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
END

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Instalment 8 - The completion of this story....
Pages 43-54
To be Continued... The next instalment - "A Family Beach Outing"
Outstanding rendering just saying . And here in Fan Art work for AWAM naughty side :love: :sneaky: you and the others really give it your all so no matter what continue with what you do Art work . And that means to all the artist . Hands down . Wanted to posted on to the others Artist but here is hopefully they can see it !! And we all know that we are not perfect but here they give us meaning to here Fan Art. Especially AWAM naughty side!!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes