Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Looking at the renders of Old Dog, I'm thinking we're very lucky with L&P. Because with Old Dog as a Dev, Sophia would never have sex with anyone. Or even worse, only with her husband and in the dark. :ROFLMAO:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Boy "I wonder what this sexy bitch is wearing under this dress."
Sophia couldn't believe the audacity of this boy lifting her dress up, coming to the realization she wasn't wearing any underwear terrified her even more, Sophia was scared to even move, doing everything she could to protect Dylan she could not bare the thought of this twisted boy looking under her dress or even touching her there, but she didn't know what else to do.

View attachment 778648
What is a mother to do to protect her child???
That is the question.....
(Crossover.) Where this story was originally going.
After what happened in the alley way Sophia couldn't even look Dylan in the eye. Instead she went to the nearest clothes shop staring at the stains on the dress Sophia dumped the dress as quickly as possible. Walking the streets she found a bar, going inside Sophia took a seat the bar tender took her order and brought a bottle of wine, Dylan stood at the door to afraid to even enter. A man came up beside her as she just finished off the first bottle and was already starting in on her second,Not even caring how her breasts were in the top she was a wearing. And the man standing behind her was enjoying the view. Sophia.And.Davide.Bar.02.jpg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
(Crossover.) Where this story was originally going.
After what happened in the alley way Sophia couldn't even look Dylan in the eye. Instead she went to the nearest clothes shop staring at the stains on the dress Sophia dumped the dress as quickly as possible. Walking the streets she found a bar, going inside Sophia took a seat the bar tender took her order and brought a bottle of wine, Dylan stood at the door to afraid to even enter. A man came up beside her as she just finished off the first bottle and was already starting in on her second,Not even caring how her breasts were in the top she was a wearing. And the man standing behind her was enjoying the view. View attachment 778660
Great work my friend

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Sophia's neighbor decides to pay her a visit after becoming concerned about the noise.
They quickly become firm friends and decide to have drink and play some music.
View attachment 778567
Nice work there. Quick question, is the Neighbour Amber? and if it is have you had any luck tracking down her Assets. The character base listed on the 1st page of the forum I dont think is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nice work there. Quick question, is the Neighbour Amber? and if it is have you had any luck tracking down her Assets. The character base listed on the 1st page of the forum I dont think is correct.

Thanks in advance.
Alley_Cat would be better person to ask about the assets used for Amber as I have never used Amber.
Thanks for your kind words

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat would be better person to ask about the assets used for Amber as I have never used Amber.
Thanks for your kind words
Nothing since you last asked steve987654321, and ruled out my suggestion. But, like Old dog, I tend not to use Amber that much. The main people that seem to have an interest are the Dylan/Amber shippers.

You'll probably need to test some assets yourself until you find something you're happy with.

Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Nothing since you last asked steve987654321, and ruled out my suggestion. But, like Old dog, I tend not to use Amber that much. The main people that seem to have an interest are the Dylan/Amber shippers.

You'll probably need to test some assets yourself until you find something you're happy with.
Thanks mate for the feed back
Yes i have been running my own tests and have something to work with but its bugging me she isnt quite right. Oh well at least with fan art we have alittle artistic licence on our side. :)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Sophia's Neighbours didn't want the night to end and Sophia offered no resistance.
Is this before or after Sophia has told Amber about Julia's and Ellie's makeout session? (Assuming this takes place before next update's event.)

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Now that I think about it, there's room for a second part if you leave the door open (Sophia can suggest that maybe they could play together again and Dylan says I'll think about something, mom).

This second part would be a sort of roleplay, similar to the one Sophia was playing with Liam when the kids saw her wearing the red lingerie.

It has to do with her (she'd be Mrs Parker at the beginning) coming to a job (maid) interview. You could start at the living room where the three of them (Dylan and Sam would be the owners) would discuss terms, and there would be a testing phase. During this time they would evaluate her job and she should be wearing different outfits as they'd have to choose one that was acceptable for the other members of the family. She would have to address them as Sirs.

Once agreed, we can start the main story.

1st stop, the kitchen. At this point she's still trying to look professional. She'll be wearing a not-too-short skirt and her cleavage won't be too revealing.

With the two of them sitting there, she's doing some cleaning. While she's preparing some coffee for them, they will ask her to get something from a top cabinet, forcing her to use a chair which will reveal her panties.

Before the end of this stage, they'll ask to check the uniform and there will be some groping. Of course she'll pretend to be surprised and a little bit pissed off, but they will continue with the "we must be sure this is the right one.. we're just thinking about the family" excuse. You can add some spicy stuff by making her speak french for a moment (kinda sounds cool for a maid): "oh, mon dieu!"

After that, they ask her to use the second outfit and the story moves to the 2nd stage.

2nd stop, the living room. Now she's far more daring. She'll be wearing an uniform similar to the one used by Nathalie (the true maid), with a far shorter skirt, wide open cleavage and tiny panties (either a thong or just transparent panties).

She'll start doing some cleaning in front of them by the TV while they're on the couch, and she'll be bending quite a lot, showing them her ass. Then she'll come to clean the table in front of them, showing her neckline and her nipples while bending again.

Next she gets literally on top of one of them, putting her tits on his face while trying to clean the top of the sofa. The other one will be groping her legs, pretending to be checking the uniform.

Now that they've seem her change of attitude, they can be more straightforward and Dylan will ask her to properly clean a very specific place (his cock, or maybe their cocks). Besides she has to do it manually as this place is very delicate, and this way this stage includes handjobs. They will cum and she will have to clean the mess by swallowing all of it.

Final stop, by the pool (the same place where the bikini show was set). She will have to wear the transparent bikini to make it even more hot (not to mention how daring it is to be outdoor).

The guys will be sitting there, waiting for some drinks, and by the time she gets there, she will drop them by accident.

As a result, she will have to be punished. You can use something like this:

Dylan: "First you come to our own house teasing us with those dirty dresses (the ones they provided hehe) and now you've ruined our expensive deck chair?"

Sophia: "I'm really sorry, Sir. Is there anything I can do? Anything Sir, I really need this job."

Dylan: "No! Well, actually you can, but first of all you must be punished for your mistakes. And from now on, you'll be our little
slut and you'll address us as Masters. Do you understand, little slut?"

Sophia: "Yes Sir. I mean, yes Master".

Dylan: "Good. Now get on your knees.."

I guess you can continue at this point. However, and considering they're now more confident, I'd add some spanking at some point (not too rough) which would make Sophia even more horny seeing how dominant they've become. She'd definitely love it and she'd be more and more submissive.

All combined (what's already happened during the fashion show + having sex outdoor + being dominated even if it's just a little bit) she'd get the best sex of her entire life.

So, sounds good? For me it's really really hot, and is somehow compatible with your story, now that they've had sex, but still continues with the roleplay concept (the first one was a model at the bikini show, the second one is a sort of MILF show and this one is a maid show).

Regards
And now it's time for the final part of the story.

A couple days after the maid show, and even though they've been having sex together quite often, they feel like they need to take it even further.

One morning, while Liam hasn't still returned from his business trip, but with Ellie at home, Sam joins the three of them for breakfast. At some point Sophia drops a knife accidentally, and while she's down looking for it, she decides to tease the boys by touching their cocks while Ellie's still next to them. In a way it's like she wanted to be caught, which makes it even more exciting.

With the guys and Sophia horny as hell, they go straight to the living room to have sex the moment Ellie goes out for a run.

In the middle of the action, with Sophia being on all fours, Ellie shows up far earlier than expected and catches them.

Ellie: Mom?? What..??
Sophia: Ellie?? What are you doing here??
Ellie: I just forgot my watch. What is this??

Sophia knows there's no way to undo what's already done. She stands up and goes directly to Ellie.

Sophia: Honey, you know everybody has their urges.. In my case I found what I was looking for closer than I thought.
Ellie: But mom..
Sophia: Sshh..

She plants a kiss on Ellie's mouth, who's caught by surprise, unable to react. As the kiss goes on, Ellie gets more and more relaxed and starts enjoying it.

The kids can't believe what they're seeing. They're shocked by the image of Sophia kissing Ellie, but eventually they understand what's really going on and sit on the sofa to enjoy the view.

Slowly it all becomes more hot, and what started with a kiss, ends up in a 69 with both Sophia and Ellie eating each other. Then Sophia makes a move.

Sophia: Are you guys going to stay there? We could use some help here.

They can't believe what Sophia has just said. Are they really going to have the chance to fuck Sophia and Ellie? Of course they don't need to be asked twice, and they join them right away.

With the four of them having sex together, they keep changing poses from time to time. From two "couples" fucking in parallel to threesomes in both FFM and FMM format (always with an 4th one providing some extra support).

Next day Sam comes again for breakfast, but by the time he enters the kitchen, only Ellie is there.

Sam: Hey, Ellie, what are you eating for breakfast?
Ellie: Just some pancakes (she hasn't seen Sam yet)

Then Sam gets right next to her and turns Ellie's face towards him.

Sam: Wouldn't you like something else?

Ellie is quite surprised after seeing Sam's boner by her side.

Ellie: You know what? I've changed my mind. I think I'll go for some meat.

She starts sucking his cock and, just a moment later, Sophia enters the kitchen.

Sophia: Hey honey. I see you're enjoying your breakfast. Mind if I join you?
Ellie: Came hiir mom (it's hard for her to answer with Sam's cock's inside her mouth hehe)

Just a little later Dylan arrives.

Dylan: Hey, there's room for one more?
Sophia: Sure, honey. Come here, I'm still hungry.

After having been sucking their cocks for a while, Sophia decides to move the scene to the living room, where they continue doing their job, and at some point:

Ellie: Please keep going, I'll be back in a minute.

A minute later, Ellie shows up wearing a strap-on, the one she bought after Julia's event.

Ellie: I was saving this for a special occasion. Mom, I'm going to fuck you really hard.

Sophia is more than surprised. She didn't see it coming and didn't expect Ellie to be so bold.

Ellie: Now mom, start riding Dylan on the floor.

Once they begin, Ellie starts fucking Sophia's ass from behind as hard as she can.

Ellie: Is this what you wanted, mom? Have sex with both of us?
Sophia: Oh Ellie.. fuck! You're going to break me!
Ellie: That's what you deserve for being so naughty mom. Want me to stop?
Sophia: NO! Keep banging mom's butt!!

This is probably the most depraved scene one could ever imagine. Not even in her wildest dreams Sophia would've expected to be in the middle of a double incest, being fucked by her daughter and her son at the same time.

However Sam notices he's somehow being ignored and decides to make his move. He goes behind Ellie and starts fucking her ass.

Sam: Did you believe you're the only one who can do this?
Ellie: What are you doing Sam?
Ellie: Oh my.. Don't stop doing this!
Sam: Doing what?
Ellie: Keep fucking my ass!!!

From now on the four of them keep having fun in a regular way.

Jun 8, 2020
And now it's time for the final part of the story.

A couple days after the maid show, and even though they've been having sex together quite often, they feel like they need to take it even further.

One morning, while Liam hasn't still returned from his business trip, but with Ellie at home, Sam joins the three of them for breakfast. At some point Sophia drops a knife accidentally, and while she's down looking for it, she decides to tease the boys by touching their cocks while Ellie's still next to them. In a way it's like she wanted to be caught, which makes it even more exciting.

With the guys and Sophia horny as hell, they go straight to the living room to have sex the moment Ellie goes out for a run.

In the middle of the action, with Sophia being on all fours, Ellie shows up far earlier than expected and catches them.

Ellie: Mom?? What..??
Sophia: Ellie?? What are you doing here??
Ellie: I just forgot my watch. What is this??

Sophia knows there's no way to undo what's already done. She stands up and goes directly to Ellie.

Sophia: Honey, you know everybody has their urges.. In my case I found what I was looking for closer than I thought.
Ellie: But mom..
Sophia: Sshh..

She plants a kiss on Ellie's mouth, who's caught by surprise, unable to react. As the kiss goes on, Ellie gets more and more relaxed and starts enjoying it.

The kids can't believe what they're seeing. They're shocked by the image of Sophia kissing Ellie, but eventually they understand what's really going on and sit on the sofa to enjoy the view.

Slowly it all becomes more hot, and what started with a kiss, ends up in a 69 with both Sophia and Ellie eating each other. Then Sophia makes a move.

Sophia: Are you guys going to stay there? We could use some help here.

They can't believe what Sophia has just said. Are they really going to have the chance to fuck Sophia and Ellie? Of course they don't need to be asked twice, and they join them right away.

With the four of them having sex together, they keep changing poses from time to time. From two "couples" fucking in parallel to threesomes in both FFM and FMM format (always with an 4th one providing some extra support).

Next day Sam comes again for breakfast, but by the time he enters the kitchen, only Ellie is there.

Sam: Hey, Ellie, what are you eating for breakfast?
Ellie: Just some pancakes (she hasn't seen Sam yet)

Then Sam gets right next to her and turns Ellie's face towards him.

Sam: Wouldn't you like something else?

Ellie is quite surprised after seeing Sam's boner by her side.

Ellie: You know what? I've changed my mind. I think I'll go for some meat.

She starts sucking his cock and, just a moment later, Sophia enters the kitchen.

Sophia: Hey honey. I see you're enjoying your breakfast. Mind if I join you?
Ellie: Came hiir mom (it's hard for her to answer with Sam's cock's inside her mouth hehe)

Just a little later Dylan arrives.

Dylan: Hey, there's room for one more?
Sophia: Sure, honey. Come here, I'm still hungry.

After having been sucking their cocks for a while, Sophia decides to move the scene to the living room, where they continue doing their job, and at some point:

Ellie: Please keep going, I'll be back in a minute.

A minute later, Ellie shows up wearing a strap-on, the one she bought after Julia's event.

Ellie: I was saving this for a special occasion. Mom, I'm going to fuck you really hard.

Sophia is more than surprised. She didn't see it coming and didn't expect Ellie to be so bold.

Ellie: Now mom, start riding Dylan on the floor.

Once they begin, Ellie starts fucking Sophia's ass from behind as hard as she can.

Ellie: Is this what you wanted, mom? Have sex with both of us?
Sophia: Oh Ellie.. fuck! You're going to break me!
Ellie: That's what you deserve for being so naughty mom. Want me to stop?
Sophia: NO! Keep banging mom's butt!!

This is probably the most depraved scene one could ever imagine. Not even in her wildest dreams Sophia would've expected to be in the middle of a double incest, being fucked by her daughter and her son at the same time.

However Sam notices he's somehow being ignored and decides to make his move. He goes behind Ellie and starts fucking her ass.

Sam: Did you believe you're the only one who can do this?
Ellie: What are you doing Sam?
Ellie: Oh my.. Don't stop doing this!
Sam: Doing what?
Ellie: Keep fucking my ass!!!

From now on the four of them keep having fun in a regular way.
Nice, but for me you can leave Ellie.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I understand and why not yes. I thougth this was the second shooting with only dylan and sam in the house and his sis away.
That was my idea at the beginning, but I thought it would be interesting to make Ellie a new target for the guys once Sophia had already been conquered (metaphorically speaking).

Reactions: soniascircle0469
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes