Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
2nd one is G8 conversation
thats why I'm not a betting man :).... The conversion on two is very good... never really had any success with G8 Sophia that I liked. Did you use a conversion script or was this done thru manual morphs.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
thats why I'm not a betting man :).... The conversion on two is very good... never really had any success with G8 Sophia that I liked. Did you use a conversion script or was this done thru manual morphs.
If you mean a pose converter I have never used one.
Load up the pose and then manual tweaking all the way,some poses are easier as they don't need much tweaking but others can be a real nightmare.

Last edited:
Reactions: ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
If you mean a pose converter I have never used one.
Load up the pose and then manual tweaking all the way,some poses are easier as they don't need much tweaking but others can be a real nightmare.
Sorry no but I may have my wires crossed. I'm not referring to the pose converting but the character conversion from a G3 base to G8. I have used:

With varying success but I don't like the results it produces with Sophia.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry no but I may have my wires crossed. I'm not referring to the pose converting but the character conversion from a G3 base to G8. I have used:

With varying success but I don't like the results it produces with Sophia.
As far as I can remember that is the same one that I used.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Tell, in the second picture-a lot of glare on the skin - what is the reason? In the skin settings or in the "render settings" settings?
Testing stuff
Messing about with assets,yea again.
This is actually Alyssa's character(body) with Sophia's eyes,makeup,hair and body map,I think that she looks older what do you think?
View attachment 796534
The render below is EJ Adora For Genesis 3 Female but with Ezmi head duf only.
View attachment 797595

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes