Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
I'm trying to adjust the deformations during collisions. On these files, I tried to configure all the deformations purely manually, it seems to have turned out well... The last time I used the "Dforce breast" application, but the result was not satisfactory... Maybe it makes sense to find a balance between manually pre-setting deformations and adding a small percentage of deforce?

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Thanks, I'm glad you like it
161 renders for 5 seconds, low render settings, 6 and a half hours
You must be packing some serious RAM.
Just out of curiosity what type of Graphics card are you running.
The animation side of renders is great but it really sorts the weak machines from the strong.

Reactions: Bane71

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
This one also :love: tiring to combine both of the Artist in one comment tired edit it together but won't let me so it's like I'm not spaming and don't want to get in trouble with Fan Art work and the Artist and you all . And cause I want more of Sophia and Dylan;):sneaky:(y) . Once again outstanding rendering and see just like the game . Sorry so excited . So help me please how to respect your opinion on this commented on the artist in one comment . Thank you did the edits but didn't want to . :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Can you please continue on this rendering :love: :sneaky:
I will try but I'm busy these days. so, no promises
This one also :love: tiring to combine both of the Artist in one comment tired edit it together but won't let me so it's like I'm not spaming and don't want to get in trouble with Fan Art work and the Artist and you all . And cause I want more of Sophia and Dylan;):sneaky:(y) . Once again outstanding rendering and see just like the game . Sorry so excited . So help me please how to respect your opinion on this commented on the artist in one comment . Thank you did the edits but didn't want to . :cry:
thank you:giggle:

zara1995

Feb 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "Ajavrick, bài đăng: 4096965, thành viên: 2383749"]
Tiếp tục câu chuyện ...
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Good

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
The quality is pretty good, but took you a lot of time to render, what's your graphic card?
You must be packing some serious RAM.
Just out of curiosity what type of Graphics card are you running.
The animation side of renders is great but it really sorts the weak machines from the strong.
My brave computer is from 2012 with an i7 3770, 16 Gb RAM, and a second-hand GTX 1080

who is the one at the left ????
One of my girls, made by me...

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Once again inspired by a conversation in the main thread, we started talking about Twister. And being bored with the update taking so long, I thought I'd try a render.

So enjoy:
Twist Play 1.jpg

Not entirely happy with it yet, and I don't have someone with the spinner, so I'll continue working on it over the next few days and upload my edits.

Cold brew had the idea of having two Twister mats, so I tested to see if it fit in the Exercise Studio. It resulted in those annoying black clipping issues, so I needed to edit in PS and downsample, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Once again inspired by a conversation in the main thread, we started talking about Twister. And being bored with the update taking so long, I thought I'd try a render.

So enjoy:
View attachment 806644

Not entirely happy with it yet, and I don't have someone with the spinner, so I'll continue working on it over the next few days and upload my edits.

Cold brew had the idea of having two Twister mats, so I tested to see if it fit in the Exercise Studio. It resulted in those annoying black clipping issues, so I needed to edit in PS and downsample, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a shame that the "Bronwyn Hair" is so limited.
great render

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes