Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
My brave computer is from 2012 with an i7 3770, 16 Gb RAM, and a second-hand GTX 1080

Thanks mate.... the 1080 makes all the difference. I run a I7 6700@3.4GHz but my card is a toy GT640 which really limits what I can do....

One of my girls, made by me...
Respect for your Girls....... seriously Hot....

Reactions: Bane71 and cubero

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It is a shame that the "Bronwyn Hair" is so limited.
great render
Yeah. I used for Patricia, since I believe that's what she wears at the gym, and for Sophia, but as I said, not really happy with the render. I'll probably spend some time over the next few days improving the hair.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Here you go Rojouninco1
View attachment 806724

I hope that Dylan still looks like Dylan and also looks older?
:love: (y):love::sneaky:(y):sneaky::love:
Old dog . This rendering the details and background once again outstanding . And yes you can see the difference of Dylan looks older . And Sophia her hair exactly like the game and let's not forget Dylan . You know that I am Dylan and Sophia . All the way . Sorry :giggle: . Old dog Thank you so much for sharing this with me . Can't wait . :love: :love::love:(y):sneaky::cool: Old dog combination of both sides and with Sophia first bikini show . Out did your self . I know it was difficult rendering this work of art . But it was worth it. Hand down can't wait for More of your rendering. And pretty soon the New update on this. A Wife and Mother naughty side:sneaky::love:;)

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Just wanted to welcome you back . Like always the last time you were here with the outstanding rendering of Sophia and Dylan and Ellie . I thought it would has been continue inside the house to Sophia bathroom . :sneaky: :love: it's difficult rendering and time using 3 daz cause here once again outstanding rendering and the sunset and Sophia so relaxing day of the Photoshoot ;):giggle: but again outstanding rendering definitely yourself and others Artist give it your all . Can't wait for the next .

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gun n Rose you always surprise us with your rendering . (y);) I apologized really don't like texting on my cellphone . And it didn't let me finish what I wanted to say that you give it your all and especially your rendering is exactly what it called Fan Art work here o My goodness :love: :sneaky: A Wife and Mother naughty side(y)(y):sneaky::love: Thank you and sorry if you didn't understand what I wanted to say

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27
Nov 10, 2018
Gun n Rose you always surprise us with your rendering . (y);) I apologized really don't like texting on my cellphone . And it didn't let me finish what I wanted to say that you give it your all and especially your rendering is exactly what it called Fan Art work here o My goodness :love: :sneaky: A Wife and Mother naughty side(y)(y):sneaky::love: Thank you and sorry if you didn't understand what I wanted to say
No worries, if i don't understand something i do something unusual (i ask);), no need to apologize.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes