Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see that you are an expert on the subject, do you take the same things? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sophia looks much older in the picture(yes)but do you realise how difficult it is to get Sophia looking like Sophia?
Also the lighting would of played a part in her looks.
This person is putting out Fan Art for other people to enjoy so if you must criticize then at least make it constructive.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I change my face every time I do sophia and I wanted her like this ... like the light ... I have no interest in the game or in making it look like sophia ... sophia ... this is the original work ... maybe some idiot understands that in addition to daz studio ... more work is needed View attachment 812907
I was not criticizing your work and I am sorry if it seemed like I was

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Is this are just images by the devs or their is any sex comics or any game is in development with this images. if there is comics then what the name and if the game then when it will be released or else only can enjoy by watching them and yes very good and high quality images very nice keep doing and also do for other games also or create your own comics with lots of adult game female characters awesome to see all of them in sex comics. Will you make stoperart Paoula characters she is also damn sexy

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes