Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Johnloeir

Jul 10, 2020
Any file where a story is created with bunch of fan arts?I'm really impressed by these pictures but i want a file where many pictures are all together in a type of story

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Her model?
Anyway
Galene hair
and i believe Olympia 7
I think Claire's body morph is more with a bit more boobage.
I believe her new haircut is
Assets for All 3 dresses Sofia wear in the new update

Are these for the Alyssa event?

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Any file where a story is created with bunch of fan arts?I'm really impressed by these pictures but i want a file where many pictures are all together in a type of story
All, Mega link to the PDF version below.

I think you will find this an easier way to read the panels.
have a look at the linked story

Johnloeir

Jul 10, 2020
There are so many wonderful stories in this thread that sometimes it feels like its even better than the original version but sadly only in pictures.Any way of making a good version of mod with these outstanding renders and edit,really apreciate the work by all(or is there already a good mod except the old mod?).

Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
There are so many wonderful stories in this thread that sometimes it feels like its even better than the original version but sadly only in pictures.Any way of making a good version of mod with these outstanding renders and edit,really apreciate the work by all(or is there already a good mod except the old mod?).
That is near to impossible, man. The only thing we can hope for is more collaborative work like the one made by Bane71 and Steve987654321. Modding would mean in most cases too many disparities between original renders and fan art renders (lighting, facial posing, etc.). Stand-alone spin-offs I believe necessarily need fill-in + transition renders, coding work, etc. which is a job of its own.

The fan art here is so good, I completely forgot about the original game, and didn't even bother trying to play the latest update, which apparently is (again) a bullshit softcore tease joke. The best we can have here are the finest artists on F95 doing that Sofia (and Ellie!) model justice, and that for me is good enough ;).

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 815754 View attachment 815755 View attachment 815756

Changed lightning color a little bit. And there are some visual problems about hairs. I'm learning that program slowly but surely with every renders. Hope you will like.
Like words can't express how much effort into it and get back on the meaning of what you are doing . Nobody is perfect and your Art work :love: (y) spectacular . When in the shower or tub the hair is difficult rendering but you and the others . We the Fan Art appreciate your time and effort in this . Amazing Rendering:giggle:(y) continue it's just like the game Sophia is really letting her well we all know and you know who :sneaky: congratulations. Once again outstanding

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes