Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
That is near to impossible, man. The only thing we can hope for is more collaborative work like the one made by Bane71 and Steve987654321. Modding would mean in most cases too many disparities between original renders and fan art renders (lighting, facial posing, etc.). Stand-alone spin-offs I believe necessarily need fill-in + transition renders, coding work, etc. which is a job of its own.

The fan art here is so good, I completely forgot about the original game, and didn't even bother trying to play the latest update, which apparently is (again) a bullshit softcore tease joke. The best we can have here are the finest artists on F95 doing that Sofia (and Ellie!) model justice, and that for me is good enough ;).
I totally agree. I draw inspiration only from the game and Bane71 and I take things to places which will be years away (maybe never) with game updates. Building mods etc isn't my thing and time to do the renders alone is a huge task. I do take my hat off to L&P but it is clear help needs to be enlisted to get the updates out. There is so much quality work here that the game can take a back seat to what all the artists here produce. https://f95zone.to/members/johnloeir.2584434/ many thanks for the kind words.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bane71 and Manifold

Johnloeir

Jul 10, 2020
I totally agree. I draw inspiration only from the game and Bane71 and I take things to places which will be years away (maybe never) with game updates. Building mods etc isn't my thing and time to do the renders alone is a huge task. I do take my hat off to L&P but it is clear help needs to be enlisted to get the updates out. There is so much quality work here that the game can take a back seat to what all the artists here produce. https://f95zone.to/members/johnloeir.2584434/ many thanks for the kind words.
You are most welcome.A small suggestion from a new member is that it would be better to attach the stories in the first page as I scrolled for the 3 days to see many stories,no doubt i found more and more better renders

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There are so many wonderful stories in this thread that sometimes it feels like its even better than the original version but sadly only in pictures.Any way of making a good version of mod with these outstanding renders and edit,really apreciate the work by all(or is there already a good mod except the old mod?).
I'm actually working on that at the moment, and is the entire point in all the asset identification I've done over the year or so I've been a fan of the game.

PM me and I can guide you through how to make a mod

SParker69

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a pre-built version of Dylan's bedroom? I've looked around and can only find the .obj version that apparently needs to be built from scratch, which is proving to be an absolute nightmare for me and my limited Daz3D skill set o_O

Sophia has dug out some of her old (now ill-fitting ;)) clothes from collage, and Liam & Ellie are both out for the night! It's the perfect opportunity for another fashion show! :p

Thanks!

Last edited:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Couldn't agree more with cashu on his point.
It's not new that here we have hints and a lot more about how so much parallel 'stories' might start, and develop well too in so many ways, if for this, thanks to all good (and skilled!) friends active in this thread.
It's just the level of their proposals rising costantly. I'm just impressed. Hats off to all of you guys.

With best compliments and regards. Please keep on going this way, dear mates.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes