Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Anyone knows what is her super power??? :sneaky:

View attachment 820455 View attachment 820456
Sorry with all due respect ;) to me she is Sophiapool . No matter what she can regenerate just like Deadpool . And hopefully you can understand what I'm saying . But once again outstanding rendering definitely and o my goodness:love::sneaky: My favorite color Red and she definitely look beautiful in RED . Okay now comes the face plam .

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Welcome back the cross over really Priceless :love: (y) can't wait for the next update
Ellie and Dylan . Sophia
View attachment 819810 View attachment 819811 View attachment 819812 View attachment 819814 View attachment 819815
Welcome back yourself and others outstanding rendering . And the last one exactly like the game that Sundress . One question I didn't know that Sophia smoke :cry: but once again welcome back and continue just like the others that gives us time and effort in here AWAM naughty side:sneaky:;):giggle::love:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Welcome back yourself and others outstanding rendering . And the last one exactly like the game that Sundress . One question I didn't know that Sophia smoke :cry: but once again welcome back and continue just like the others that gives us time and effort in here AWAM naughty side:sneaky:;):giggle::love:
She doesn't smoke but given the life she leads in the main story I can see how she might take it up, (or perhaps re-start).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well Aiden was the one he made the deal with so why not give him what he wants while punishing her son.
Because he's an arsehole. Why not a nice guy, like Sam or Zac? Hell, we know Jules has the hots for Sophia too now, and they managed to get a bit hot and heavy during the Ellie/Julia event.

Or if you really want to make it up to Old dog, do one with Alyssa.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Because he's an arsehole. Why not a nice guy, like Sam or Zac? Hell, we know Jules has the hots for Sophia too now, and they managed to get a bit hot and heavy during the Ellie/Julia event.

Leave Alyssa alone with White_Wolf619 are you crazy!!!!!!!!!never Never Never.Stay away from my precious

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

All honesty I was just recycling some old scenes i did. Plus i figured Aiden would be the best choice as Dylan hates him now after he found out what he was making Sophia do. Plus i liked the Ellie/Julia scene, i thought it was a sweet moment, and I like Alyssa. This was just about punishing Dylan.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All honesty I was just recycling some old scenes i did. Plus i figured Aiden would be the best choice as Dylan hates him now after he found out what he was making Sophia do. Plus i liked the Ellie/Julia scene, i thought it was a sweet moment, and I like Alyssa. This was just about punishing Dylan.
Cool.You are on parole then :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes