Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Gather a team of artists who like this idea and know how to create high-quality renders. And then it will really work out. It’s hard to do it alone!

There are many interesting plots for mods! And if there are problems with the storylines, I will bombard you with such stories that it will be impossible to publish them here due to the policy of the site! ))
It's not finding artists that's an issue, it's finding the assets to match the in-game renders.

Amongst other things, I'm still trying to find Claire and Marie's assets, and the rest of Dylan's dorm room (like the chairs). Plus the assets for Josh. His uniform is , and I think his hair is

Reactions: Bane71

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
It's not finding artists that's an issue, it's finding the assets to match the in-game renders.

Amongst other things, I'm still trying to find Claire and Marie's assets, and the rest of Dylan's dorm room (like the chairs). Plus the assets for Josh. His uniform is , and I think his hair is
Marie is modified

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
View attachment 823605

Sorry for the delay in answering, uniform is a mix between two outfits, Unruly schoolgirl and i13 Librarian outfit.
Many thanks. I really like the combination.
On a side note that's a really nice render of Sophia. I and some others Im sure would love to see more of Ellie and her school friends if you ever considered some more poses. :)

Thanks again for letting me know and keep up the great work

Reactions: Bane71 and cubero

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Preview of my WIP, Fashion Show 2: Electric Boogaloo
This time with some touching allowed!

(I'm working on reducing that grain. Tips welcome :))
Hi Mate. I believe the grain is being caused by the lighting in the scene. In low light renders you will need to up the iterations on the render and also the quality settings. You have another thing working against you with the reflection in the mirror. This will also increase your render time to gain the same quality. Lower Light level renders are very effective but you will need to be patient as the render times will be longer.

Reactions: Bane71 and Ajavrick

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
It's truth!
Hi Mate. I believe the grain is being caused by the lighting in the scene. In low light renders you will need to up the iterations on the render and also the quality settings. You have another thing working against you with the reflection in the mirror. This will also increase your render time to gain the same quality. Lower Light level renders are very effective but you will need to be patient as the render times will be longer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don Morello introducing his newest piano player. View attachment 825205
Don Morello: "Gentlemen please welcome Alyssa."
View attachment 825207
I was expecting Sophia instead of Alyssa, considering Sophia is the actual pianist ;).

Meanwhile, I was a little bored, so thought I'd take a leaf out of Old dog's book and do a song based render, so without further ado:

BTTH 1.jpg

A full dramatisation of the orginal skit can be found .

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sophia: Baby, you promised feet massage! What are you trying to do:oops:?
Ellie: ................:sneaky: View attachment 822544
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 822868
All of you outstanding Artist really give it your patience and effort in giving amazing Rendering please continue your Art work . The perfection and the details Bravo :love: (y);):love: A Wife and Mother naughty side:sneaky::love: can't wait . To all .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes