Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you, i started to gather new assets from new update. I want to try new things.
Need any help? Now that we have some good closeups of Julia, I really want to see if I can find her model.

I'll see if I can find the rest of the yoga studio

EDIT:

Yoga Studio:

And I believe the showers is a combination of:
; and

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Need any help? Now that we have some good closeups of Julia, I really want to see if I can find her model.

EDIT:

Yoga Studio:

; and

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018

EDIT:

Yoga Studio:

; and
Just a quick question regarding new base finds and environments, will these be updated to page 1 resource list?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
she looks like a very good match.
Face-wise perhaps, but last time someone suggested the Tween Julie 7 asset, I tested it, and found that you can't use NGV7 that L&P uses, so it can't be her. The UV map for the skin is incompatible with NGV7.

Just a quick question regarding new base finds and environments, will these be updated to page 1 resource list?
Eventually. I am trying to put together a document with everything I've found, the main problem being I'm continuously finding things. At this stage it's probably just easier if you PM me if you need to know what something is.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Face-wise perhaps, but last time someone suggested the Tween Julie 7 asset, I tested it, and found that you can't use NGV7 that L&P uses, so it can't be her. The UV map for the skin is incompatible with NGV7.

Eventually. I am trying to put together a document with everything I've found, the main problem being I'm continuously finding things. At this stage it's probably just easier if you PM me if you need to know what something is.
Many thanks... will do..

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes