Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
LOL love.It scares me to think of what you may do next to Sophia.
Great art work love it.
So will Sophia cut it out herself ,like in prometheus,or will it explode from her stomach like in Alien.
You never know she could have been pregnant before she ran into the egg.....who can tell.

Reactions: Old Dog

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Looking forward to continuing the work of L&P, I try to imagine how it will be. At the same time, it seems to me that day 18 ended on a very calm note… I would add a few more renders to the ending to add drama to the wait.

View attachment 881946 View attachment 881947 View attachment 881948 View attachment 881949 View attachment 881950
I found this one by you awesome... it's just what I always thought was really missing, and adds a deep thoughts perspective.

In short: well done, dear mate! Mission accomplished. And keep on doing it this way.

With best regards.

Reactions: Ajavrick

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
-In the restroom of the club on Halloween-
Dylan drink a cocktail with a spooky substance... :sneaky:

Dylan: Where are you, my Pumpkin:devilish:
Sophia: Honey it's not funny, stop it...:oops: View attachment 878132
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophia:Ohh Dylan... stop it, we can be caught :oops:
-Sophia thoughts-: His dick push against my pussy, why am i so wet...:oops:
Dylan: Booobs...:p a wifedh2ff+sig.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
... someday, I'll make my own game... but I'm going to this slowly... step by step...
I found this one by you awesome... it's just what I always thought was really missing, and adds a deep thoughts perspective.

In short: well done, dear mate! Mission accomplished. And keep on doing it this way.

With best regards.

Reactions: JagHond and peas

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Messing a round and here is a quick render,there are errors I know View attachment 882774
Sorry for the delay.... Continuing story, next batch pages 22 - 33
Once again words can't express how much effort All of you give it your special touch and time with your spectacular rendering definitely works of Artist (y) ;):love:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes