Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Old Dog Absolutely Priceless! Question is it difficult rendering if you can do it were Sophia side of were she sleeps . With the lighting effects and her night stand . O it's when Liam is out of town so she slept on Liam side :sneaky: (y):love: but man really welcome back please take your time . Cause really appreciate your help in helping others. It's really getting bad and people don't listen when heading out wear your face mask. Be careful and safe . And outstanding rendering :love::giggle:

Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog Absolutely Priceless! Question is it difficult rendering if you can do it were the side were Sophia side of were sleeps . With the lighting effects and her night stand . O it's when Liam is out of town so she slept on Liam side :sneaky: (y):love: but man really welcome back please take your time . Cause really appreciate your help in helping others. It's really getting bad and people don't listen when heading out wear your face mask. Be careful and safe . And outstanding rendering :love::giggle:
The lighting effect was quite difficult for me,the hardest part,and the render took over 3 hours.
I like to do Sophia in a teasing mode exposing a nipple so you know that she is not wearing a bra but darker on the thighs so you cannot make out if she is wearing panties.
Thanks for your kind words and you stay safe

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
The lighting effect was quite difficult for me,the hardest part,and the render took over 3 hours.
I like to do Sophia in a teasing mode exposing a nipple so you know that she is not wearing a bra but darker on the thighs so you cannot make out if she is wearing panties.
Thanks for your kind words and you stay safe
O I knew she wasn't wearing o la la panties :p :sneaky: and so true teasing very Priceless . I thank you . Wow patience and effort in you Art work spectacular

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
The plain reality is that anyone can use the assets to make anything they like *if* it doesn't break copyright. If the dev made the assets they'd be locked. If they didn't, they're open. If AWAM uses free and paid assets, the use goes to the maker of the paid assets. However, most don't retain or even try to retain ownership after sale that's likely a non-factor.

Point being, if AWAM isn't/cannot be copyrighted there is nothing L&P can do about fan art being made or even sold. Nothing. Not a single thing.
Outside of copyright law and exact ownership/entitlements, Patreon would have the most say in the matter. It would be to them (or whatever site hosted the works) to decide who "owns" what.

Outside of copyright, it ultimately rests in the respect the dev and fan art creators choose to give each other.
Personally, if I make fan art and a dev asks me to stop I would ignore them. At most I would change the names and use the same models. Not due to being an asshole but due to there being zero real ownership in the situation.
However, I would never try to sell my fan art based on another's idea. I respect the basic, person-to-person sense of idea and ownership enough to not try to profit off of it. If doing so and asked to stop I would oblige.

So if a user was making fan art with assets and ideas that aren't copyrighted it's a free-for-all. What can and can't be done is up to the people's respect for each other and maybe the hosting sites.
If it's copyrighted, you can't use whatever specific aspect is copyrighted. It's not difficult and if no copyright applies, L&P politely asked him to not sell the works based in AWAM and I think that's a fair request. That appears to be it. He didn't ask him to stop entirely or not use any derision of his work, just to not sell it (by paywalling it). I think that's the least a fan art creator should adhere to. Make it for free for the fans of the main work it's coming from.
I mostly agree with You, however according wording of original L&P 's letter (Look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-4362229) I have strong feeling (and wander who wouldn't) that L&P's claims copyright on AWAM universe. And if we look into alleged "earn money by using AWAM's fame" little bit deeper we see the following:

1. Westpod was using assets paid by himself, or freely available by anyone.
2. Westpod created his very own scenes (creativity mode on), never copying L&P's scenes
3. He isn't sell anything directly, patreon's support isn't direct sell at all.
4. Westpod was using AWAM theme (I would say mostly Sophia theme, there aren't much renders with other AWAM's characters) and based only on that L&P threatens to sue him.
5. Do I miss something to add?

Based on all these facts I think everyone can make their minds about all parties of this conflict.

PS. As a third party we all loose, in terms of AWAM themed renders, which westpod will never create.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I didn't make a video just a series of images that i put together as a GIF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Once again uniquely and time and effort . :love: :sneaky:;) the lighting effects show Sophia shadow and the hair exactly !! The outfit .Yes yes .
If I can sort out the lighting for my next render I will either post it today or tomorrow.
Cheers for your kind words

• Hey there
Reactions: Rojouninco1
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes