Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Nov 21, 2019
Like many in this thread, you probably missed the L&P answer on Westpod's Patreon :

View attachment 874003

I love Westpod work but I think he's a little touchy.
yeah, totally. kinda cringe how he and some people pretend to be the only fan artists and intentionally overreact to something that wasn't even a point of conflict. amazing and fresh fanart survived for years in this forum without the need of subvention and direct competition.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
not everyone takes seriously how you do around here ... most of my works are humorous ... in these bad times ... trying to smile doesn't hurt
I liked it and it made me chuckle.
I have had Dylan wearing his mothers underwear but I have never thought to put his head in a washing machine/loved it.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Psyco75 :giggle: ;)(y):love: O my goodness stopped thee Casper ! Like Dylan won't be in the next update he asked Casper to give him some tips in ghost form You Can't see me !! . Remember around the corner going to be Halloween:giggle: once again outstanding rendering definitely making people to enjoy and say All is possible you Artists give it your all in good time and bad . Thank you sir

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello. I'm bright new here and was hooked by the game. I LOVE your fan art and I'm sorry to hear that you had to stop.
What about L&P, is the game continuing ?
I don't know the real amount of time needed to create each scene so, I don't know if the asking for money is legit or a kind of scam.
Can you enlighten me ? Would be nice.

Reactions: VladTepesph

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hello. I'm bright new here and was hooked by the game. I LOVE your fan art and I'm sorry to hear that you had to stop.
What about L&P, is the game continuing ?
I don't know the real amount of time needed to create each scene so, I don't know if the asking for money is legit or a kind of scam.
Can you enlighten me ? Would be nice.
Hello! Nobody is asking you for money! Everything is free! But if you want to support the developer, you can help him by becoming his sponsor on Patreon. Here's a link:

Reactions: Tulrek
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes