Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The scene you are waiting for is a difficult situation due to a lot of work.
It's not a good rendering, but we enjoy it together.
View attachment 872941 View attachment 872942 View attachment 872945 View attachment 872941 View attachment 872942 View attachment 872945 View attachment 872952
I think that you have posted some very good rendering,love the expressions on Sophia's face.
Yes you could improve them but I am not going to pick a part all your hard work and thank you for posting.

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
I think that you have posted some very good rendering,love the expressions on Sophia's face.
Yes you could improve them but I am not going to pick a part all your hard work and thank you for posting.
I had a lot of work in my job, so I set the rendering quality low, so I was worried about uploading here, thank you for your compliment.

Reactions: Old Dog

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ajavrick, 게시 : 4431173, 회원 : 2383749"]
아주 좋은 품질! 100 % 줌에서 누락 된 픽셀, 스케일링 아티팩트 및 노이즈가 거의 없습니다.
[/인용문]
Thank you.
In the last image, I changed the skin, but I don't know yet. I'm glad that Sofia skin has been successfully completed.

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Couple of my personal thoughts/consequences regarding westpod's story:

1. From now on any developer who creates scenes in AWAM universe may be shut up by L&P. Higher quality of your renderings higher chances you'll get banned. Message is pretty clear: Nobody has right to compete with the author. Licensing lies ahead of fan art community as a bright future?
2. I don't believe into financial side of story e.g. westpod's patreon. It mostly used as excuse to ban "competitor" who made scenes (his own, not L&P's ) exceptionally well.
3. AWAM and team's work are mutually exclusive notions. Westpod was ideal candidate to team up, however L&P has another opinion. It means that game's development will be slower and slower, as more and more story's branches unfolds, but workforce stays the same.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Couple of my personal thoughts/consequences regarding westpod's story:

1. From now on any developer who creates scenes in AWAM universe may be shut up by L&P. Higher quality of your renderings higher chances you'll get banned. Message is pretty clear: Nobody has right to compete with the author. Licensing lies ahead of fan art community as a bright future?
2. I don't believe into financial side of story e.g. westpod's patreon. It mostly used as excuse to ban "competitor" who made scenes (his own, not L&P's ) exceptionally well.
3. AWAM and team's work are mutually exclusive notions. Westpod was ideal candidate to team up, however L&P has another opinion. It means that game's development will be slower and slower, as more and more story's branches unfolds, but workforce stays the same.
I have created many scenes in AWAM universe and posted them on here,as many of us have done,and I have never been threatened by the dev. So saying that posting images from the AWAM universe will get you banned is false.

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
I have created many scenes in AWAM universe and posted them on here,as many of us have done,and I have never been threatened by the dev. So saying that posting images from the AWAM universe will get you banned is false.
Old dog please read my post more attentively. I didn't say "will get you banned", I said " may be shut up by L&P" and "higher quality of your renderings higher chances you'll get banned". You just rewrote my words and then refute rewritten.

Reactions: Julius Ash

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Old dog please read my post more attentively. I didn't say "will get you banned", I said " may be shut up by L&P" and "higher quality of your renderings higher chances you'll get banned". You just rewrote my words and then refute rewritten.
But you are still wrong tho. There are plenty that have created high-quality fanart for the game and L&P hasn't said a word to them.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Either way we have not been told to stop or threatened with any action from the dev.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
But you are still wrong tho. There are plenty that have created high-quality fanart for the game and L&P hasn't said a word to them.
I see, the difference between us is pretty simple: Do You believe into financial side of the story or not ?
As I stated earlier, I don't believe, because:

if L&P was really concerned that westpod was making money on his characters he would simply demand to remove AWAM's renderings from wespod's patreon, instead he has banned westpod completely.
And 1 more note: I don't know what render's quality is decent for L&P and whom he will consider next as emerging threat. Only time shows.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I see, the difference between us is pretty simple: Do You believe into financial side of the story or not ?

if L&P was really concerned that westpod was making money on his characters he would simply demand to remove AWAM's renderings from wespod's patreon, instead he has banned westpod completely.
He didn't get him banned, he is still around and posting and he still has his patreon. He just can't put AWAM things on his patreon.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

And 1 more note: I don't know what render's quality is decent for L&P and whom he will consider next as emerging threat. Only time shows.
The dev stopped westpod from making money off the AWAM universe.
Another dev produced a game called"AWAM Fan Art and uploaded his game onto here for free.
L&P did nothing to stop this game but with westpod he did because he was making money off it.
So as you have said that you don't believe in the financial side of the story and the difference in westpod and the other dev is money,one was making money the other was not.
As Jashmyne has said he is not banned

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes